Are the Lustreful lipsticks still available anywhere? (pics of collection)

Terresa

Besides maybe being available at random CCS outlets? I really want a couple of them, but I won't bother trying to find someone to CP for me if they were limited and are sold out!

Thanks!

laceymeow

is there a list of the names of them anywhere? i couldn't find it in color stories, but i'm not 100% awake so maybe i missed it.
oh.gif
ops: my bf is determined to hit up the outlets this weekend so i can check my cco for you if i know what i'm looking for.
smiles.gif

jeannette

Here's a list of lipstick shades from the Lustreful collection:

Bronanza
Crimzone
Flesh light
Lipblossom
Marisheeno
Pinkydee
Quietone
Relaxed
Shy shine

Pinkydee Lipstick

pinkydee.jpg

Marisheeno Lipstick

marisheeno_supercloseup.jpg

Here are other shades (not for sale :p):

Crimzone Lipstick

crimzone.jpg

Lipblossum Lipstick

lipblossum.jpg

Relaxed Lipstick

relaxed.jpg

Bronanza Lipstick

bronanza_closeup.jpg

Edited to add more pictures!
smiles.gif

jeannette

Hehe yeah they are! Lipblossum is always out of stock. I just added a picture of Bronanza to my post.
smiles.gif

msthrope

jeannette, would you be able to describe the other shades you don't have pics of? i'm especially curious about pinkydee.

jeannette

I've not seen the other shades yet (Flesh light, Pinkydee, Quietone, Shy shine), but I'll definitely look out for them the next time I make a trip down to town.
smiles.gif

msthrope

I checked MUA and fleshlight is decribed as "shimmery nude/gold" and quietone is described as "sophisticaed copper"; it figures that i can't find the one i REALLY want to know about. if you happen to see it next time you're in town, i'd love a description.

amysuewho

I found them at my CCO- along w/ the peachy face palette. Quietone is definitely my favorite. But shy shine and marisheeno are right up there too.

Terresa

Are they still available at Pro stores? I saw a post on MUA (may have been in P'ville) that they were LE in asian countries and permanent in Pro stores. Any truth to this?

I want Quietone the most, but also Shy Shine, Relaxed and Lipblossum...if anyone happens to see any of these at a CCO in the next few days, I'll happily paypal you for them! My name on MUA is Terresa.

laceymeow

hmm i think i saw a couple of them last weekend if i remember correctly.
smiles.gif
if they have any of them when i go this weekend, i'll pick them up.

msthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by laceymeow
hmm i think i saw a couple of them last weekend if i remember correctly.
smiles.gif

please post in the sale section if you do get some b/c i'm also interested in a number of them.

Terresa

Quote:

Thanks so much, just page me through MUA if they do, and I'll get you the money right away!

msthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannette
This is for msthrope - I've updated my post (scroll up) with a picture of Pinkydee.
smiles.gif

/swoon!!! i love it

/hug thanks so much for the pic.