Are the Shadow Boxes Worth It?

kabuki_KILLER

I'm not a big fan of the BOS vol 2, but I love my original BOS. For some reason, Grifter is in almost every box, but I like this shade, so it's all cool.

I have managed to make significant dents in the small pots on my Sustainable palette, but after about 9 months. The colors look a lot smaller, but they're quite enough for more than a year of use for most people.

The one thing I don't like is that so many of the colors are NOT in palettes. My favorite colors are Acid Rain, Narcotic and Vapor...none of which are ever in palettes. They should have a matte palette too.

Curly1908

Hmm...I've been debating on what to use my $15 Sephora certificate for. I think I'll get the UD Deluxe Palette.
smiles.gif

Curly1908

I did end up buying the Deluxe Palette. I use it everyday! It is my 2nd most prized makeup possession, lol.

finchkittie

I honestly think they're a fantastic deal! They're MUCH more than one - a few uses. I've had my Ammo shadow box for about a year now and use it at least a few times a week - I haven't even hit pan yet! I paid $36 for mine and there are ten shadows. That equals less than $4/shadow. For such quality, high pigmented, gorgeous shadows- I feel like it was a great investment.