are these brushes real or fake?

caffn8me

The pictures appear in their limited resolution to be genuine but that doesn't mean the actual brushes you get will be genuine.

There's something wrong about this auction. The brushes are being consistently sold for less than someone who works for M·A·C could buy them for with a staff discount of 60%.

It just doesn't add up.

AVOID

Priya

i don't know what to do
i recieved a mac 239 in the post today from this seller: eBay My World - stephaniezy
The Japan engraving can be easily scratched off, as well as the black paint
She states that she only refunds within 24hours and also if I send back the item first, what if she doesn't refund my money?

I would say the brushes from wow deco are fake as I have got one from there it smells chemical-like on the fibres it's awful. Also the handle is the wrong black also the mac logo on the handle is not right.. I will take and post pics so you can see.

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priya
i don't know what to do
i recieved a mac 239 in the post today from this seller: eBay My World - stephaniezy
The Japan engraving can be easily scratched off, as well as the black paint
She states that she only refunds within 24hours and also if I send back the item first, what if she doesn't refund my money?

are you able to post a couple of close up pics of the brush at all? the black paint coming off is weird, but then again wouldn't be unheard of.

there are ways to give yourself better protection when sending items back: delivery confirmation/registered post and ensuring you have a claim filed with paypal before sending.