Are these MUST HAVE e/s? Honey Lust, Trax, Sketch, Shale?

BrowneyedBeauty

What do you all think of honey lust, trax, sketch, and shale? I have Nocturnelle e/s and Viz-a-violet pigment but I was thinking about getting the more purples because they’re so pretty. Also, I love the look of honey lust! Are the purples too similar or would you go for it? Also, how would you wear them and with what other colors? Thanks!

Are any of these MUST HAVE MAC eyeshadows?? Also, what are your favorite Matte 2 eyeshadows? I'd really like to try that type of finish!

Karen_B

Re: Honey Lust, Trax, Sketch, Shale-Which are your faves?

Out of those, I only have Trax and a Shale dupe and I love them both. Trax looks so gorgeous with Shroom, you can really see the little golden flecks in it. It also looks good with Goldenaire pigment, Stila Kitten eyeshadow, All that Glitters.
Shale looks great with Vex and Carbon, for example, or in the crease with Jest.

kjaneb

I just got Trax over the weekend, I love the colour but haven't had a chance to try it out yet. The first e/s I ever bought were satin taupe and shroom. To me these pretty much seem like must haves
smiles.gif

chellyx

IMO, honey lust doesnt have much color payoff. trax i could go either way on. sketch and shale are my hg colors for smokey eyes

miss_supra

Shale and sketch are the must halves out of all of them. Sketch was my first purple and shale came in a cool eyes holiday set, and always use these colors.