Are these real or fake?

JanineDesiree

Okay, so I often would get pigment samples when I buy items.. and I am planning on sending them to a friend as a gift... then I found this part of the forum... so I want to make sure they are real so I dont send her crap...

Img_0383.jpg

MACATTAK

Pink Bronze, Lovely Lily, and Blue Brown look good. Rose has a lot of gold flecks, and so does Copper Sparkle. It could just be the picture, but do these two have a lot of gold in them IRL??

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephie Baby
Rose and Copper Sparkle look like that in real life. I think the gold is showing up more b/c of the flash.

Rose and Copper Sparkle are two of the known fakes - thats why these would be under question. In these pics they are hard to tell actually, and Rose was one of the really well faked colours....

The others all look fine to me as well
smiles.gif

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephie Baby
Rose and Copper Sparkle look like that in real life. I think the gold is showing up more b/c of the flash.

Sorry, I don't think my question was clear. I'm not seeing any gold in either of these pigments, so that's why I'm concerned (Authentic Rose/Copper Sparkle are both really chunky pigments too). Authentic Rose and Copper Sparkle have a lot of gold flecks throughout the pigment, so to me these 2 either look like the flash is washing the flecks out, or they might not be authentic.

Latest posts