Are these safe ebay sellers?

elle25

I want to get some things and I remember these sellers being recommended but I know that some people who start out selling authentic mac start selling fakes too. So I just wanted to check that these are still good sellers:

mediamagic_donna
my-boo-kitty
julie150463
charleyandemily

I know that a lot of posters here have said that julie is an honest seller, I just want to be absolutely sure, I don't want to get anymore fake mac. I'm especially curious about charleyandemily because some of their items are quite cheap. I really appreciate any help anyone can give me
smiles.gif

darklocke

I don't know about all of them, but julie150463 and my-boo-kitty are both great eBay sellers you can trust.
smiles.gif
I've gotten MAC items from both of them, and couldn't be more pleased. Good luck!

ritchieramone

Another
thmbup.gif
for julie150463 from me. I've bought from her a number of times and she's a delight to deal with - fast, friendly and knowledgeable - so you can be sure you're buying authentic MAC. She also posts here.

MACina

my-boo-kitty,julie150463 and charleyandemily are soooooooooooooo
wonderful sellers!!!
I have already bought a lot from them and it was always just
perfect!!!!!!!!!!!
I really thank them so,so much.....

Vixxan

my-boo-kitty a real class action. I have purchased several items from her and each time it was a wonderful buying experience.

BellaItalia1969

I can happily recommend Julie150463 , incidently she is also a Spectra member ,so is Charlieandemily, all authentic Mac....
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif
I only bought Mac etc from UK ,sellers hence i only mention the above sellers,hope that helps
mac_addict.gif

PS.Yeah,there are lots fake Mac and fake sellers on ebay,but equally there are some sellers who strive very hard to sell ONLY authentic Mac makeup!
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif