Are we getting Heatherette in the UK?

hb21

On MUA some people are saying it's going to be exclusive to Selfridges. Do you think this is true? I really hope not, I want loads from heatherette!

ilovegreen

Selfridges do mail order including from the beauty counters so you should be able to pick something up.
You may even be able to pre order near the time.

Here's the link Selfridges & Co

Luceuk

Will it be on the MAC website? Maybe it's just not in the stores/counters, Anyone know?

glam8babe

i hope its gonna be on the site
ssad.gif

i cant be bothered to faff on calling selfridges

Claire84

I was asking about Heatherette at the MAC counter in Debenhams in Belfast, and it isn't coming there. Think the guy said it was exclusive to Selfridges and Harrods, but he said something about ordering it online. Not sure if he meant the MAC website though, or if was Harrods/Selfridges websites.

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
I'm sure it's going to be available online like the McQueen collection.

i bloody hope so!!! lol

browneyedbaby

The MAs at the Guildford counter were browsing the look book today and complaining they weren't getting Heatherette... they weren't sure if it'd be online though. I think there's a good chance it will be *crosses fingers*

anti_starlet8

I do hope it's online, but I hate ordering cold - I want to see them all in real life beforehand as I'm darker skinned and not all colours work for me. Returning stuff is such hassle too...

Shepherdess

Im sure it'll be online, if not theyre going to have alot of unhappy customers!

The stuff looks so awesome I can't wait!

Susanne

ohthedrama4vi.gif
What a shock! My MA told me today that we won't get Heatherette here in Germany! Who is responsible for this?
getyou.gif
Does MAC really think that German girls don't love hot pink? I am more than angry and disappointed. I just can't believe it. I 've been looking forward to Heatherette since weeks.
The lipsticks, the Beauty Powder,...
cry.gif

No, I just don't believe it.

(After that shock I went to Starbucks and ate a big chocolate cookie. But it did'nt help.)

glam8babe

i dont see why there has to be "so n so exclusives" i mean... not everyone in the UK has a selfridges or harvey nicks. I think its disgraceful especially for those of us who collect mac and spend ALOT of money on their brand, it puts me off them even though ill never stop buying from them but i just think its outrageous.
I just hope its gonna be online

remember when novel twist was out? it WASNT on the website :| i was gutted... hopefully heatherette will be

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
i dont see why there has to be "so n so exclusives" I think its disgraceful especially for those of us who collect mac and spend ALOT of money on their brand, it puts me off them even though ill never stop buying from them but i just think its outrageous.
I just hope its gonna be online

It is indeed disgraceful! I am still angry.
angry.gif

Luceuk

Susanne could you not order it from the Uk if we get it on the website? You could always ring customer services and ask.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luceuk
Susanne could you not order it from the Uk if we get it on the website? You could always ring customer services and ask.

Thanks, I haven't thought about this possibility. Maybe there is the chance to order in the UK. I will find out!