Are you experiencing beauty products overload?

JenniferO

This post has been brought to us by our new sponsor eDivv!

Beauty Product overload is a serious problem for the average woman. With products screaming at you to buy them in the store, beauty subscription boxes, kits that you only use part of and free samples, it is easy to accumulate more products than you or your girlfriends will ever need. Well, now you can spring clean your cosmetics collection and make a few bucks along the way. At eDivv, we make it easy to buy, sell or trade all your extra products, the only buy/sell/swap platform solely dedicated to beauty and cosmetics industry.

How it works

· Upload items you want to swap or sell
· Search the site for products you want to try or that you already know you love
· Send Swap Offers or Buy Now!
· Ship within 2 Days
· Rate your Divvy Partner after 10 days

Many times, that limited edition product you’ve been dying to try is just a little too pricey for your liking. Well, now you can either swap for it or buy it with a cost significantly cheaper than the price you’d pay in the stores. How many times has that limited edition MAC product been just too pricey to invest in? At eDivv, MAC is the #1 most uploaded item, so you can have a field day finding the best MAC products around, along with other brands like Tarte & Urban Decay!

Most popular brands uploaded to eDivv include:
1. MAC
2. NYX
3. Julep
4. Tarte
5. Urban Decay

Best part about buying or swapping products with eDivv is that all the products are mailed straight to your house, so you can test it out privately in front of your own mirror. No more awkward afternoons wearing that new foundation you got just from Sephora that doesn’t fit your skin at all.

If you are a nail polish fan, you’ll be pleased to know that this is the most uploaded item! There have been over 130,000 products uploaded ranging from sample size to full size, drug store to high end along with jewelry, makeup bags etc.

Check out eDivv and become part of the community!

About eDivv - Buy/Sell/Trade Cosmetics
eDivv is the only online platform where woman can buy, sell or trade their unwanted beauty and cosmetics. I founded eDivv in 2014 because I kept on getting stuck with subscription box beauty samples that I didn't love -- I felt guilty tossing them, when someone else might love it. So I started eDivv as a marketplace for trading beauty products. While we first solely focused on swapping, we noticed a healthy percentage of our users were exchanging PayPal information instead of just products. So we built a new buy/sell feature - which is perfect for women like you who have more products than they could every use/need.

Casey Ann

Hi @rainyday! Thanks for the feedback! What percent would you be willing to pay for a sale? Also, do you currently sell your beauty products on any other websites?

rainyday

Some friends and I already sell on muabs.com and the fees there are 10%. Many already feel like it may be a bit too high so people sell on forums, facebook sales and straight thru paypal to save on fees. I feel if you want to draw in more people to your site and gain more traffic and attention, you should try lowering your fees to maybe 5-8% for a certain time so it will interest new and current users. There's an app on ios and android called Mercari that has for a while not been charging any commission fees on their "beta" phase and they have grown soooo much. Many already sell new makeup and while used makeup is no longer allowed, people still beat around the bush to make successful sales.

Casey Ann

@rainyday That is great feedback! We just launched the ability to buy/sell last week. Before, we were only trade. We will highly consider bringing the fee down to 10%. Is there any features on muabs.com that you particularly like?

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
We appreciate those of you that have reported this post, thinking it was spam, but please note, this is a Specktra.net Sponsor.
Thanks!!

Latest posts