Are you ready? America's Next Top Model!!

MAChostage

New season starts TOMORROW, September 20th!! I'm excited.
thmbup.gif

Lady_MAC

Thank god for time-shifting! The damn show comes on at the same time as Justice, so I'll watch it late at night.

Lady_MAC

Kudos to the top model fans who are strong enough to boycott the show due to Tyra's union situation..

MAChostage

From E! Online, August 18, 2006:

[FONT=verdana,helvetica] Banks herself spoke out on the strike for the first time in a statement Thursday. "I respect the desire of any employee of America's Next Top Model who wants to be unionized," she said, "however this is not a decision I control.[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,helvetica]
[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,helvetica] "This is an industry-wide issue between the networks, studios and unions. I hope this matter is resolved as quickly as possible and on terms agreeable to all parties concerned."[/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,helvetica]I have faith that they'll all resolve this thing soon.
smiles.gif
[/FONT]

d_flawless

no project runway tonight so i'll definitely be tuning in...is it just me or or those twins freakin hideous?

MAChostage

HMMM... I don't know how I'm feeling about this Cycle's crop of girls. I think that my first impression is that I don't care much for this bunch overall. Already I am HATING Monique! The girl from India is *gorgeous* (but she can kiss that hair goodbye!)!!!

And already I'm disagreeing with the elimination decision. I think the other girl should have gone, challenge winner or not.

Oh, yes, and the twins are hideous as hell (except for their pictures, which came out rather well. I guess that's really what counts.)

battipatti

Girls I like:
AJ!!! I love her!! but wtf was that during elimination?
Megan, she's too cute!
Anchal, so gorgeous!!
Girls I dislike:
Megg, bunk as fuck
Brooke, she just annoys me, especially when she did the rap thing
Monique, bitch!!! bitccchhhhhh

MACtastic

Anchal is drop dead gorgeous!! Holy cow I wish I could look like that!! I like AJ too.

Brooke is gorgeous, but I don't think she'd make a good model at this point. Its not about looks alone...you have to photograph well, you have to have that vulnerability. The twins seem to have that..well, Michelle does anyways. I do think they need a bit of a makeover though.

Lady_MAC

I love Megan; I hope she wins. If she does not, she will do well in the industry, just like Mollie-Sue is (I think short hair on girls is lovely).

Lady_MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAChostage
Oh, yes, and the twins are hideous as hell (except for their pictures, which came out rather well. I guess that's really what counts.)

Haha, don't you love what Miss Jay said about them? Something like "the closest they should be to fashion is watching from the back row" ....
clap.gif
lmao.gif

nht408

I agree. The twins, are kinda..uGH lol. Some of the girls are really really (like the bad kind) skinny looking too.

Ms. Z

I wasn't crazy about the ones that were picked, I felt some of the ones they dropped looked better. The twins
WTF2.gif

They humiliated the one who works as a stripper/dancer. Did she make it, I can't remember which one is her?

This one is my favorite.
Anchal_1.jpg