ARGGGG!!! /pout

msthrope

i just called the 1-800 number in canada to find out when blow is being released and they said they don't know if they are going to release it through the 1-800 or the canadian website; it might only be a US and UK dealie. /em stamps her feet

pussygalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by msthrope
i just called the 1-800 number in canada to find out when blow is being released and they said they don't know if they are going to release it through the 1-800 or the canadian website; it might only be a US and UK dealie. /em stamps her feet

It's being released in UK but not Canada? I find Canada has MAC products/sizes smiliar to US but UK has them similiar to other europe products.

glittergoddess27

Quote:
Originally Posted by msthrope

If you need me to do a run for you,.. let me know! Stuff around here doesnt usually sell out that fast and Canada isnt that far to send,....

msthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
If you need me to do a run for you,.. let me know! Stuff around here doesnt usually sell out that fast and Canada isnt that far to send,....

i will DEFINITELY take you up on that offer if we don't get it here. /hug thank you.

beautifulxdisaster

I looked in the old thread about upcoming collections :

MAC for Isabella Blow (September 2005)
Exclusive release for Isabella Blow. Only available at Henri Bendel, NYC's saks, MAC PRO NYC and LA, MAC Flatiron and SoHo, Harvey Nichols, and
maccosmetics.com.

most of them are new york!!!! gahrr. I hope you'll be able to get it from some one if it's not on canada mac site.

Latest posts