ARGH how do i get UDPP in Australia??

ballerino

Hi Guys

I really would like to purchase Urban Decays Primer potion but i cant for the life of me find out how to get it in Australia.

I also would like to know, what does everyone else use as a base for bright colours?? Would a whiteish paint work??? Anything has to be better than bare skin!

Thanks heaps ladies and.. gents! (if there are any left
ssad.gif
)

luv Damian

lara

Unfortunately no one carries Urban Decay in Australia to any great degree - perhaps you can email Adore Beauty or Smart Poppy and ask if they can get some with their next import? Getting a CP, buying a legit bottle off ebay or going through the Clearance Bin here on Specktra might be your best shot.

Aaaaaaaand now that I've invoked CPs and swapping, just a pre-emptive reminder - remember to please keep all sales, swaps, etc in the Clearance Bin only, and please don't offer to CP in this thread.
smiles.gif

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballerino
I also would like to know, what does everyone else use as a base for bright colours?? Would a whiteish paint work??? Anything has to be better than bare skin!

I use MAC paint in Bare Canvas, or if I want the shade to be REALLY bright and intense I use a paint for that color underneath the shadow.
smiles.gif
(i.e. canton candy for pinks, chartru or hot+sour for greens, etc)

girlambrosia

LOL. I went through this for about three weeks before I gave up and decided to go for a Shadestick or two. I've got Beige-ing and Royal Hue. I picked up some UDPP in the US while I was there... it's okay, I guess. I still prefer paint.

If you really want it, MUA is great, and some ladies might CP for you
smiles.gif