Argh! What did I get my wallet into!?

Rudyru

Alright girls, I just went on a major hosiery splurge...and now I don't know what to do!

Nylon/Lycra Microfiber Tights - Solid Colors

I bought a huge chunk of these tights (let's just say the only colours I didn't get were the grey/white toned ones), and I really don't know how I'd wear them...so I'm a bit screwed. I'm hoping that you fashion forward gals can help me pair these babies up with something good.

>_> The only problem is, I be a MAN! Yes, I got the junk in the front. D: However, I will not hesitate to tuck to make a look work! xD

Asela88

I would wear it them with a tunic or a long shirt long enough to cover your butt and whatever shoes u prefer..they are really cute.

ashleydawn

I agree with the tunic suggestion! Or I'd wear them with a micro-mini skirt! Since they seem pretty thick and opaque you wouldn't have to worry about flashing anyone when wearing something pretty short. lol. Or I would even wear them with some short shorts!

Rudyru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueeyesangel18
Black Shorts definately would look hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asela88
I would wear it them with a tunic or a long shirt long enough to cover your butt and whatever shoes u prefer..they are really cute.

These two by far are my favourites. They'll definitely accentuate the tights without making me look like a complete tranny.

cupcake_x

Get some cute shorts, or even a funky dress or tunic. I love the idea of those with...

high-waisted-sailor-shorts.jpg

ALLPINK.jpg

short+shorts+2.jpg

BlackSHr.jpg

And accessorize!