Armani Discussion

bunnypoet

Is this all that and then some better then the foundation by Cle de Peau or whatever the spelling is??? That goes for like 100.00 at NM? Really for 200.00 I expect to be glowing. I also read at the hospital about how sun screen that contains zinc prevents wrinkles, even if you are not in the sun. It is the latest copy of WebMD magazine. It lists which products truly help your fight against time.
I haven't tried the CDP one yet so I can't compare. The Crema Nuda has a really nice formulation that just melted into my skin so effortlessly, but it is not worth $200 IMO. I still can't get it out of my mind though because I love Armani and I've been on a foundation kick lately, but the price tag is a killer.

Medgal07

sorry I misunderstood
No problem Monsy!!!
friends.gif

Medgal07

Is this all that and then some better then the foundation by Cle de Peau or whatever the spelling is??? That goes for like 100.00 at NM? Really for 200.00 I expect to be glowing. I also read at the hospital about how sun screen that contains zinc prevents wrinkles, even if you are not in the sun. It is the latest copy of WebMD magazine. It lists which products truly help your fight against time.
.....along with heredity and lifestyle!

ashievic

I haven't tried the CDP one yet so I can't compare. The Crema Nuda has a really nice formulation that just melted into my skin so effortlessly, but it is not worth $200 IMO. I still can't get it out of my mind though because I love Armani and I've been on a foundation kick lately, but the price tag is a killer.
Wait for the friends and family discount sale that should be coming in a few weeks. Can't remember if it is 15% or 20% off. Plus free shipping.

Shars

do you recall who was on the cover?

what's on your list?
ALL THE THINGS!! LOL

I wanted to (finally) get some of the eye tints and I'm thinking of getting a few of the REs, a lip lacquer and one or two of the lip maestros. I just have to make a firm decision on shades.

MaryJane

I purchased the Maestro Liquid Bronzer in shade 90 and am really liking it. I've been mixing a drop or two with my foundation and I get more warmth and a glow than a tan - which is fine with me. Being really pale, a lot of color on my face just doesn't look right. For reference, I use Luminous Silk foundation #4.

In order to get a more tan look, I'm going to try putting the Armani powder bronzer ( I wear #100) on top of the liquid bronzer/foundation combination. I was also thinking of trying the Maestro Bronzer in shade 100 but am afraid it will be a little too dark. The makeup artist who helped my pick out the bronzer pointed me to shade 90 as if 100 wasn't even consideration.

For those who have the liquid bronzer, how have you been wearing it? I haven't tried it on top of foundation yet.

laurennnxox

I purchased the Maestro Liquid Bronzer in shade 90 and am really liking it. I've been mixing a drop or two with my foundation and I get more warmth and a glow than a tan - which is fine with me. Being really pale, a lot of color on my face just doesn't look right. For reference, I use Luminous Silk foundation #4. In order to get a more tan look, I'm going to try putting the Armani powder bronzer ( I wear #100) on top of the liquid bronzer/foundation combination. I was also thinking of trying the Maestro Bronzer in shade 100 but am afraid it will be a little too dark. The makeup artist who helped my pick out the bronzer pointed me to shade 90 as if 100 wasn't even consideration. For those who have the liquid bronzer, how have you been wearing it? I haven't tried it on top of foundation yet.
I'm looooving the MLB in 90 as well. :) I also swatched the liquid bronzer in 100 but it was a little too much for my fair skin. I was worried about accidentally over doing it. (For reference, there isn't a match for my skin in either their lasting or luminious silk line. I've tried everything with multiple different SAs and tons of take home samples.) 100 is stunning though. I've been using 90 over liquid foundation. I put a drop on a little glass lid (instead of the back of my hand) and then dab tiny little dots along where I want it to be. I blend it out with a stippling brush. I've used both Real Technique's stippling brush and MAC's 187. It doesn't disturb my foundation at all. I've been using Cover FX N10 drops mixed with a primer.

Monsy

I purchased the Maestro Liquid Bronzer in shade 90 and am really liking it. I've been mixing a drop or two with my foundation and I get more warmth and a glow than a tan - which is fine with me. Being really pale, a lot of color on my face just doesn't look right. For reference, I use Luminous Silk foundation #4.

In order to get a more tan look, I'm going to try putting the Armani powder bronzer ( I wear #100) on top of the liquid bronzer/foundation combination. I was also thinking of trying the Maestro Bronzer in shade 100 but am afraid it will be a little too dark. The makeup artist who helped my pick out the bronzer pointed me to shade 90 as if 100 wasn't even consideration.

For those who have the liquid bronzer, how have you been wearing it? I haven't tried it on top of foundation yet.

I also wear Luminous silk 4 and I have powder bronzer in 100 and liquid summer in 100. I also want 90! I am glad you like it.
I use liquid summer on top of my foundation like any other bronzer. Drop or two on back of my hand and I blend it as I would any powder bronzer.

Haviggi

If you had to choose between sun fabric 100 and maestro liquid bronzer 90 given fair skin luminus silk 3 and maestro 3 which one would you chose ? I'm thinking to jump on the bronzing bandwagon and i' seriously thinking of investing in Armani product ! What' s the difference in the final result between these two? Could i combine them both somehow?

MaryJane

Thanks ladies. I might try to get a sample of the MLB in 100 from my local Sephora. I doubt I'll purchase it though...at $65 I'll stick with #90 since it does work well. I think 90 is great year round when you just need a little something to perk up your complexion.

laurennnxox

Thanks ladies. I might try to get a sample of the MLB in 100 from my local Sephora. I doubt I'll purchase it though...at $65 I'll stick with #90 since it does work well. I think 90 is great year round when you just need a little something to perk up your complexion.
I wish my local sephora carried GA beauty! Let us know how you like the sample of 100.

Monsy

I'm thinking to jump on the bronzing bandwagon and i' seriously thinking of investing in Armani product ! What' s the difference in the final result between these two? Could i combine them both somehow?
sun fabric 100
easier application and the most perfect finish

MaryJane

I agree with Monsy. Sun Fabric 100 is amazing. The best bronzer I've ever tried and I've tried quite a few. Worth every penny,