Armani Discussion

elegant-one

Hey, anybody have the Retouch Concealer??? I think I would like to try it. I'm a bit confused that they did away with shade1 for fair & now it's a darker pinkish shade. :hmm:

Icecaramellatte

I finallyi triedithose cream tube eysahdows for spring/summer. iI had wanted the copper color. It turns out that it was more of a champagne color. Once blended out these were very glittery and had virtually no base color so were a pass for mei

edit - I'm trying to edit but my computer has gone crazy or at least this program has. I can't get these errors corrected for some reasoni

elegant-one

I finallyi triedithose cream tube eysahdows for spring/summer. iI had wanted the copper color. It turns out that it was more of a champagne color. Once blended out these were very glittery and had virtually no base color so were a pass for mei

edit - I'm trying to edit but my computer has gone crazy or at least this program has. I can't get these errors corrected for some reasoni

I just tried to respond to you & it locked up. The site has been having issues lately.

Ugh, well that's a no go for me then on the es.

elegant-one

The Neo Nude Collection was just put up on Nordies a bit ago. Almost everything was sold out twice on GA.com

I got:
All three lip balms - Light Pink, Deep Pink, & Plum
3 Watercolor Blushes - 50 - Pink, 51 - Magenta & 54 - Berry

I may get the powder tonight but I wanted to see what Monsy thought first.

Last edited:

Monsy

jut came to tell you it's on nordies!! i want one higlighter and maybe peach blush
my powder is coming tomorrow i will keep you posted

elegant-one

jut came to tell you it's on nordies!! i want one higlighter and maybe peach blush
my powder is coming tomorrow i will keep you posted

:twirl: I'm tempted to get the peach too & the highlighter. I so wish we had swatches. Let me know what you think of it. Thanks

elegant-one

Holy Cow! ALL the blushes are sold out :shocked:crazy. And, my shade in the powder. I should have bought it before I posted eh

Last edited:

Latest posts