Armani Discussion

eepeepburrah

Hey everyone, sorry if this has been asked before, but I recently got my first Fusion Blush in 400. Love the color, but the stippling brush I use to put it on is way too flimsy and seems to not blend it out as well as I would like. Does anyone have any recommendations on what kind of brush to use with these liquid blushes? Thanks a ton!

USCgirlie

Hey everyone, sorry if this has been asked before, but I recently got my first Fusion Blush in 400. Love the color, but the stippling brush I use to put it on is way too flimsy and seems to not blend it out as well as I would like. Does anyone have any recommendations on what kind of brush to use with these liquid blushes? Thanks a ton!
Hi eepeepburrah, I like using the MAC 188 brush for liquid and cream blushes. I've had my 188 for years and it's always been sturdy and has performed well, blending out blushes very easily. Which brush are you currently using?

eepeepburrah

Actually, I have a Crown Brush dupe for the 188. Its duo-fibre, which I like, but I just wish it was a little denser. Maybe a larger duo-fibre would give me what I'm looking for.

Icecaramellatte

Any info on the new Black Ecstasy mascara they have for pre-order on Nordstrom site? They have 3 colors. The pic looks like black, bronze and gold.

beautycool

Hi ladies never bought a Armani lipstick Looking to order the red cased ones ectascy ones There are quite a few was thinking of placing a order and buying daybreak number 508 Any opinions have any ladies got this one ? If so how you like it ? What do you ladies have thanks for info x I been doing online swatches But still not sure what to go for :) thank you

pnfpn

I saw it on a UK site yesterday. However its £65 and you'd need someone to custom purchase it for you.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Any info on the new Black Ecstasy mascara they have for pre-order on Nordstrom site? They have 3 colors. The pic looks like black, bronze and gold.
Hadn't heard of it but now I'm curious!
Hi ladies never bought a Armani lipstick Looking to order the red cased ones ectascy ones There are quite a few was thinking of placing a order and buying daybreak number 508 Any opinions have any ladies got this one ? If so how you like it ? What do you ladies have thanks for info x I been doing online swatches But still not sure what to go for :) thank you
It's a lovely soft shade, great for everyday wear. I personally love the formula, which has great colour payoff and still feels like a balm. I think that if you're looking for a safe shade for any situation, Daybreak would be a great place to start.

beautycool

Hadn't heard of it but now I'm curious! It's a lovely soft shade, great for everyday wear. I personally love the formula, which has great colour payoff and still feels like a balm. I think that if you're looking for a safe shade for any situation, Daybreak would be a great place to start.
Hi thank you I was too slow it had sold out So I order it prob another time maybe Thank you though :))))

Icecaramellatte

Purple lipstick and Khaki polish pics from the fall collection are up on Saks site. I don't think they are available yet. But you know that means the fall collection is coming soon.

Medgal07

Does anyone know of any stores with the belladonna highlighter still in stock?
nope.gif
It didn't stick around here to long---it's quite lovely!

Medgal07

Purple lipstick and Khaki polish pics from the fall collection are up on Saks site. I don't think they are available yet. But you know that means the fall collection is coming soon.
thud.gif
More fall collections? I haven't swiped or worn half of what I've purchased so far. Thank goodness I look horrid in purple lipstick, but I know I'll be checking out the rest of the collection!

katred

Specktra Bestie
Swatches of the entire collection! http://www.bloggang.com/m/mainblog.php?id=jadecogirl&month=19-07-2014&group=9&gblog=141

Icecaramellatte

http://www.bloggang.com/m/mainblog.php?id=jadecogirl&month=19-07-2014&group=9&gblog=141
I like the lipsticks. Maybe I'll finally purchase some. I like the liquid liners too but I think I may like the colors more blended than as straight liners. The duo doesn't look as spectacular here. But I'm still interested.

pnfpn

So I got my first Lip Maestro. 500 which is a nice pink right? Wrong on me it's peach. WTF. Also I don't know if it was this product or the new Kiss Kiss but my lips are flaking and peeling like no other.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Oh no! Sorry to hear you had a bad experience @pnfpn ! I hate it when I get a reaction like that, because then I have to work out what it was that caused it. Have you had reactions to any other lipsticks?

Oh, and if you follow @sarabeautime on Instagram, you may have noticed that she has and will soon be reviewing products from the Armani Fall collection as well...

pnfpn

Oh no! Sorry to hear you had a bad experience @pnfpn ! I hate it when I get a reaction like that, because then I have to work out what it was that caused it. Have you had reactions to any other lipsticks?
I rarely get issues with lip products so I was surprised yet sad at the same time! I'm going to wear the other Kiss Kiss lipstick and see how that does and if that doesn't give me issues then it'll be the Armani.

sarabeautime

Quote: Originally Posted by katred

Oh, and if you follow
@sarabeautime on Instagram, you may have noticed that she has and will soon be reviewing products from the Armani Fall collection as well...

Thanks for the shoot-out @katred

Now the review of the palette and swatches of the full collection is online:

http://www.colormeloud.com/2014/08/giorgio-armani-organica-palette-rouge.html

I really like the eye shadow palette, the quality is phenomenal, and design is really very pretty. Over-spray is not as much as last time (very slight if at all)
But... I think this one can be duped. I will try to find two shades which match best to these. I might have a few Chanel Illusion d'Ombres close to that one.
If anyone has any ideas for dupes, please let me know and I will try them out and let you know.