Armani luminous silk foundation?

Baby Mac

Hello

im looking for a new foundation and wonder if anyone has tried it?
And what your thoughts are on this foundation?

My skin is normal with a little redness and a few old scars..which most foundations cover easily...but i want something Fantastic for special occassions
smiles.gif
winkiss.gif
winkiss.gif

blahblah03

i have it. but i dont have normal skin, i heard its great for normal skin though. Yep (=. i expected more for my money but, it works pretty nice. It smells good too ^_^

smellyocheese

excellent foundation. really easy to blend, feels dewy, smooth and like a second skin. however, it doesn't give much coverage. If you have the budget for it, I'd go for the Armani Designer Shaping Cream Foundation. It gives great coverage plus it sculpts the skin so that the face looks really contoured and it looks great in pictures. And it's in a jar so you can use every bit of it compared to the LSF tht's in a bottle. It's also good for dances cuz it's sweat resistant and doesn't cake up. I used it for my prom. Gots pictures below.
greengrin.gif

Without flash:
n759808161_575162_1632.jpg

With flash after dancing the night away:

n759808161_575083_9818.jpg

mistella

This is one of my favorite foundations!! I don't like looking matte and this gives my skin a nice finish but it doesnt look oily or anything. I only need 1 pump for my skin but it layers well if you need more coverage.

IHughes

I was able to go to an Armani stand and I really wanted to try their luminous silk foundation. I need the lightest they had (number 2) and I absolutely love it! I have normal skin with oily t-zone in the warmer months. I prefer foundations that look like real skin and not cakey, I use MAC 187 duo fiber brush and buff it in well and my skin looks like porcelain. The colour match is perfect and it seems to last a good while.
I imagine it could be built up more but I like it very light on the skin. I think it may be my favourite foundation at the moment! I usually use MAC Face and Body but it gets a bit oily on the T-zone so I use MSF over to keep it a bit matter. I've worn it all day today and my skin is still silky to the touch and not oily.

xbuttonsx

excellent foundation. really easy to blend, feels dewy, smooth and like a second skin. however, it doesn't give much coverage. If you have the budget for it, I'd go for the Armani Designer Shaping Cream Foundation. It gives great coverage plus it sculpts the skin so that the face looks really contoured and it looks great in pictures. And it's in a jar so you can use every bit of it compared to the LSF tht's in a bottle. It's also good for dances cuz it's sweat resistant and doesn't cake up. I used it for my prom. Gots pictures below.
greengrin.gif
Without flash:
n759808161_575162_1632.jpg
With flash after dancing the night away:
n759808161_575083_9818.jpg
You look amazing! I definitely don't need a new foundation but you might have sold me on this :)

BrittLuvsMakeup

Thanks for posting reviews of this foundation! You look great smellyocheese! Although I'm currently using MAC's Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, I'm currently in the market for a new foundation as I'm not completely pleased with it due to oxidation. My mother told me she read great reviews about this foundation so I'm happy to see that other members here recommend it. I'll also look into the Armani Designer Shaping Cream Foundation on my next trip to Nordstrom. :)