Armani Maestro Fusion Foundation

Janice

Has anyone had the chance to try this yet? I meant to get a sample of it, but I totally spaced when I went to Nordstrom. I live in a super dry climate so I'm not sure if it's going to be great here, but I'm always intrigued by new foundations. Let me know what you think if you've had a chance to use this!

shontay07108

I tried it when it first came out. It was not nice to my normal/dry skin. Made me look really old. I think it's better for the combo/oily people.

Icecaramellatte

I use it but it did feel dry on my skin. I changed to applying my moisturizer and then the Maestro right away and it worked better. Normally, I apply my moisturizer and continue to my morning routine so it may be awhile after I put on moisturizer before I apply foundation. However, now that summer is coming, I may be able to go back to my normal routine. I do like the product though.

MissTT

I have samples of shades 8 and 10 and neither are perfect shade-wise. The 8 seems to be best. I have oily skin and didn't notice anything amazing about it. I'll retry it so I can give a real report here, Janice.

*JJ*

i love this foundation!
my skin is super dry and every foundation always looked flaky and weird, especially on my nose.
this just melts into the skin like a dream, my face looked flawless.
i love the texture, feels amazing on my skin.

Latest posts