Armani Mascara

jaeljasmine

I've tried all different kinds of mascara, drug store to high end. Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara is the most amazing. I thought I had found my mascara in MAC False Lashes...but from the moment I tried Eyes to Kill I knew it was a match. I get non stop compliments and I only apply one coat. Am I the only one in love and completely obsessed with this Mascara?

katred

Specktra Bestie
I'm of two minds on this one. I love the formula, although the first couple of uses, it seemed a little too liquid and prone to smudging. The only problem I have with it is the rather "inky" smell. That irritated me and it didn't tend to fade. For performance, it's certainly one of the best on the market and IMO, more than justifies the price.

jaeljasmine

I'm of two minds on this one. I love the formula, although the first couple of uses, it seemed a little too liquid and prone to smudging. The only problem I have with it is the rather "inky" smell. That irritated me and it didn't tend to fade. For performance, it's certainly one of the best on the market and IMO, more than justifies the price. 
I totally agree - oddly enough, I super like that inky smell. I think MAC's False Lashes has it too. I suppose if I had to muster up a complaint, after about 8 hours of use, I do notice some flakiness. Buuuuut since it's towards the end of my work day, I don't really feel like I have much to complain about. I love the wand and the formula.

jaeljasmine

[@]Janice[/@]
6ca5f526_image.jpeg
Def try it!! This is the mascara, two coats, no falsies on.

Latest posts