Aromaleigh's "You're A Doll!" collection.

jenii

Hey, y'all. So, I recently bought some items from this collection. It's based on Gothic Lolita style, which is a style I always thought was cute, so I was immediately attracted to the collection. I can't pull off the outfits, but I can certainly rock the makeup!

http://www.aromaleigh.com/yodoco.html

So far, I have the Metamorphosis finishing powder, and all of the e/s.

Does anyone else have stuff from this collection? If so, do you totally love it? Because I do!
eyelove.gif

The finishing powder is so pretty. It's a weird grayish-green shade, with a hint of sparkle, and it actually does make my currently-misbehaving skin look better! I'm definitely gonna order a backup of this.

As for the e/s, I've only used Petticoat (the yellow one) and Vintage (the green one) so far. I love them, though! I'm not usually much of a fan of matte finishes, but these are just lovely. Today, I did Petticoat as a wash, and Vintage in the crease. I'll post a FOTD later, because I did take pictures.

As for the blushes, I probably won't get Dolly because it looks similar to Dollymix, which I already have. Corset is so tempting, though! I'd definitely have to apply it with a skunk brush, since I'm kinda pale (NW20).

I plan on getting the rest of the collection (except perhaps Dolly and the false eyelashes), but hopefully nothing will sell out this week! I definitely want a backup of that finishing powder. It's lovely.

So, does anyone else have any of this collection? If anyone out there has Dolly, can you tell me how similar it actually is to Dollymix? I don't wanna pass it up and find out later that it's not similar to Dollymix at all.