ArtDeco

feebee

Any recs?? (especially from any German ladies!)

I got some eyeshadows last night and their waterproof eyeliner and i'm impressed!

I noticed they have an eyeshadow base... has anyone tried it?
I'm also wanting the liquid/powder compact foundation (to add to my foundation mountain sigh)

TIA!

smiles.gif

Miss_Behave

EYESHADOWBASE!!!!! I love this stuff! works great and the shadows last 12 hours on me.
the pen-type concealer (like the YSL) is an HG for me. the brushes are also nice

feebee

Really?!
I thought the e/s base was a bit oily or something?? How do you use it, over paints or just on its own?

Oh no i feel another shopping trip coming on
winks.gif
ssad.gif

Miss_Behave

no just on it's own. it's not oily just a bit sticky so it really grabs the eyeshadow and makes it more vibrant. somewhere on MUA is a swatch with bitter I think. let me search for it

edit:
yap here it is

290260.jpeg

feebee

Wow that looks really good! so do you have to apply your e/s while the base is still "wet"? Or do you let it dry in?

Miss_Behave

I let it sit for like 30 sec but still after that it's still a bit sticky so it grabs the e/s well.
if you get it, don't get confused my the smell - it's smells a bit funny
smiles.gif

oh and you really need just a tiny bit, it last aaaagggesss.
how much does it cost at your place?

feebee

yay i think ill get that and the foundation later!
and non conformist fluidliner.... and.... and... lol!

i'm not sure how much it is they didnt have the prices displayed... the e/s were €7.95 though!

Ambi

Do you German people know of a site where I could see what color number is what color, I can only find the color number chart but it's not really helping because I have no idea what color "93" or "6487836" is, you know, like a site with pics showing the shades and their numbers? Wow, I make sense? [I love the ArtDeco shadows btw, cheap but great]

Miss_Behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJones

edit: after browsing around...

8d82792967.jpg
Looks pretty much like parrot to me
graucho.gif

actually I have this shade, now I only need parrot to compare it too
smiles.gif

but I think this was limited edition too ...

Miss_Behave

yap I guess, because I'm pretty sure this was the fall collection.
My camera is dead at the moment, but as soon as I buy a new charger I'll take one for you.

ruuunn girl and get it as long as you can, it's only 5 euros
smiles.gif

Sophia84

We have Artdeco too!! And I love the e/s, they're soooo blendable!! I have the #218 which is very similar to Mac Coco piggie!!

I really need to try the e/s base, do you know if it's better than the UD PP??

brumeux

yeah, i also want to know the comparison with UDPP. Seems like UDPP starts failing on me. I hope artdeco can be next my lifeline

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by brumeux
yeah, i also want to know the comparison with UDPP. Seems like UDPP starts failing on me. I hope artdeco can be next my lifeline

Yeah and Artdeco is hell a lot cheaper!!!!

oops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brumeux
may i know if this brand can be easily found in Barcelona?
The website only mention San Sebastian

Yes you can! I don't live in Barcelona but in Spain you can find Art Deco in all 'Perfumerías Douglas'. You'll love them!