Artec Kiwi Shampoo & Conditioner

Kim.

My hairdresser uses it and I think it's really luxurous and smells good but I don't go there that often ever 8 weeks so it's only a one time things. Anyone tried it? I need some opinions
smiles.gif

colleen389

It's pretty good, but I like Texture a little better (Loreal now, used to be Artec, same quality though). I just like it better because after a few days the Kiwi smell drives me crazy
smiles.gif

Bernadette

I tried it and I hated it, gave it away. I don't remember exactly why I hated it because I try too many damn products of every sort all of the time haha.
Enjoy shampoo and conditioner is what I use now and it's the best ever! Great for color treated hair and the smell is to die for!

Fairybelle

I just bought them from Trade Secret, and they ROCK! I color my hair (my hair is pretty thick, and long) and just a tiny bit of the conditioner is enough to detangle. I noticed a BIG difference right away after switching from Herbal Essences. Now when I wake up, my hair is smooth, shiny, and not tangled. It will last you a long time, and the kiwi smell is clean and fresh, not overwhelming or too sweet. Hope this helps!

Latest posts