Article on makeup addicts lol.

Bubbles12_98

Once I saw the aprt about the gamer guys I knew I HAD to forward that article to my BF. He soo laughed at it & then started inquiring about why i buy my make-up *hehe*

Grace

that's so funny
smiles.gif

pale blue

Very interesting, but true. The cosmetic companies bank on this for every new product, new color story, etc.

Hook, line, and sinker I fall for it almost everytime with MAC
SOS.gif
lol

PhonyBaloney500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
Were you the one who posted that on MUA awhile ago?

They know us SO well! It's scary!! lol

Nope but I saw it there.
smiles.gif

vloky

at least makeup is an addiction splurge purchase thats something physical and lasting unlike drugs ( I used to blow all my spare cash on pot. :/ ) and because of great communities like mua and here! if I decide something I got isn't me I can swap or sell. I really need to quit browsing the sales communities while I'm at work though. spend way to much while working, also the color is off on our monitors, so I end up with some funky colors.

mspixieears

I really enjoyed reading this article too! Personally, I know my consumption habits are a bit indulgent but dammit I just can't do anything about it! Not sure if I want to either...

Vloky, your avatar is adorable. <enter appropriate emoticon here>

joytheobscure

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
I really enjoyed reading this article too! Personally, I know my consumption habits are a bit indulgent but dammit I just can't do anything about it! Not sure if I want to either...

Vloky, your avatar is adorable. <enter appropriate emoticon here>

Everyone has their weaknesses... my SIL whom I despise is an obsessive housecleaner. Its a better habit then binge eating, drinking or drugs. Enough said. Its better than being too depressed to care about how you look.