Artifical Lights (Highlighter)

Nikki1485

specktra_rocks.gif

Has anyone tried Smashbox artifical lights? It's a liquid highlighter for your face. I want to know if anyone has reviews on it......I am thinking about buying it, but for $30.00 a small bottle I want to know how it is before dishing out some cash! xoxo

j_absinthe

I've heard many a good thing about the Artificial Lights.

Something that may be a bit cheaper is Revlon's SkinLights. They're discontinued, but you can find them all over Amazon, eBay, and a few stores in the NY area.

TwiggyPop

I have the artificial lights in prism and I love it. I put it in my foundation and also put a little extra on my nose and cheeks before I put on my powder. I'm gonna try to sweep it on my cheeks with my 187, as soon as I finally get around to washing it.
ssad.gif

aziajs

I love the Artificial Light. It is the best highlighter I have ever tried. It blends in so well and give a really beautiful glow. I had a sample of prism and absolutely loved it. It was peach and it's hard to find a good peach highlighter.

Sanayhs

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
I have glare, it is a slightly more lilac, liquid version of lightscapade.

th_drool.gif

Suffragette

I have diffuse and it is hands down my HG highlighter. I like to buff it in with the 187 or 109 brush on my cheekbones. The sheen on this is so pretty and there is not glittery look to it like you tend to get with some of the MSF's. Love, love, love!
th_worship.gif