Artists at Play MU Course in Perth, Aust (I just enrolled)

Esme

Reposting this from another board I go to because I know some folks here had questions --
I have been trying to get some info on this course for donkey's years and finally --- Here's a link

Artists at Play Make Up School

I have finished my nail course and have a few clients, but I realllllly want to do makeup! This course is exactly what I have been looking for. It's using all MAC products and brushes, which is cool, even if I can barely afford them myself, lol.
The Director has been the Perth Manager of M.A.C Cosmetics for 8 years and I spoke with her this morning. We talked about my ambitions and past experience, etc, while she helped me decide whether to try to skip to Level 2 because of my stage experience and stuff, but I am going to start Level 1 on June 22nd!!!

There are slots still in the class starting tonight, but I couldn't make it as I have clients booked today, tomorrow and the next day, so I will start the next round.

I am super excited. If anyone wants more info (costs and such) PM me and I will share what I know.

Now is time for the happy dance guy!!!!

th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif