Arundel Mills CCO Haul

stillsoawesome

So I just got back from the CCO in Arundel Mills! It was my first time to a CCO ever and I went crazy! They seemed to have a lot of things but I managed to narrow down my puracheses to...
DSCN1079.JPG

Power Point e/l in Duck
Power Poin e/l in Buried Treasure
f/l in waveline
blush in buff
paint in stilllife

DSCN1078.jpg

l/g in Nymphette
l/g in lovechild
l/s in hotscotch

YAY! and everything for only $80!

stillsoawesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ette
Very nice. Buried Treasure is AWESOME!!

I saw it and fell in love! I havnt used it yet because I decided to try the waveline fl today but I keep swatching it on my hand because its so pretty! One of my guy friends came over last night and thought I had majorly cut up my hand because I had little streaks of that and deliente fl on it. He freaked out until I explained it was just makeup and he was like.. "oh i should have known!" hehe

Chic 2k6

wicked haul! enjoy Lovechild l/g I adore it so much that i have 2!! whats Nymphette like on lips?

slvrlips

Nice Haul!!! I ususally go this this same CCO but the last couple of times they didn't have anything new . Did they have any eyeshadow palettes?

stillsoawesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chic 2k6
wicked haul! enjoy Lovechild l/g I adore it so much that i have 2!! whats Nymphette like on lips?

Nympthette is really pretty! On me it's like a peachy beige with slight sparkle. It's not too much though, I try to stay away from that because I have sort of big lips.

slvrlips: They had three palette type things but I'm not sure what collection they were from... The only one I remember was a lip palette that had a case I think was hot pink croc and a little design on it? Maybe asianish? I remember they had two other palettes but don't remember the details. No quads or anything though.

Katura

I havent been to the CCO there yet, I probably should get my bum in there!
Have you been to the one in Queenstown over the Bay Bridge?

stillsoawesome

No, I havnt!? Is it close by? I'm so not a big on the driving thing, haha. Are they usually pretty good?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katura
I havent been to the CCO there yet, I probably should get my bum in there!
Have you been to the one in Queenstown over the Bay Bridge?

AllINeedIsMac

good girl, i get like that too! i'm like -- man, they have that!!! I have to have that! then i cool off and narrow it down to what i really need/want.

Eugenia

Wow, nice colors. Thanks for sharing.
I'm thinking about going down to the one in Potomac Mills, since it's a bit closer to me. Well, a lot closer.

Latest posts