As good as gold

devin

Hello there. It's has been a looooooong time since I have posted a fotd. I have been working and there has been a ton of things going on. I am glad to put a fotd on here after so long. Hope you all have been doing well. Here goes:

meafterupdateoctober3071.jpg

IMG_19801.jpg

IMG_19781.jpg

IMG_19761.jpg

IMG_19751.jpg

Okay now for what I had on

Eyes: bamboom paint, Love bud for the highlight, saddle in the crease, Amber lights, off the radar and smoke signal on the lid with smoke signal going up into the crease, #12 lashes, blacktrack fluidline on top and grapblack and smoke signal liner on the bottom

Cheeks: Definitive for contour, the new pro orange blush(forgot the name), otherwordly for the highlight with the new beauty loose powder in drizzlegold

Lips: Apex 3-d glass

That's all folks!
smiles.gif

Le-Saboteur

You look absolutely gorgeous. Like, seriously, that compliments you so well but it's not really OTT. The blending is ace too. Good work!

doniad101

Yay! Your back! I havent seen a FOTD from you in a while! LOL! Glad that your back and I love the eyes! Thanks for posting Devin!
cheerleader.gif

entipy

OMG! You're gorgeous! And this is gorgeous!! WOW!! I'm glad you decided to post something again.
greengrin.gif