as my pigment collection gets bigger...selecting Q.

msmack

these are the next pigments i want to get... can anyone tell me if you had any problems with any of them ex. texture, blending...or if you loved 'em or hated 'em! i am kinda new to mac and i'd like to make an informed choice!

*lily white
*pinked mauve
*apricot pink
*gold dusk
*lovely lily
*goldenaire
*softwash grey

on another note... accent red is devine!!

amoona

I have apricot pink and softwash grey. I love them both. Apricot Pink I only used once and I had to spray Fix+ on it to make it a lil more intense but I'm an NC40 and I have that problem with pinks often. Softwash grey is really nice and I've use it with a smokey eye look multiple times.

bAbY_cHiCkEn01

Omygosh!!! I am absoloutely in love with goldenaire. Its such a nice neutral color that is perfect for a simple day look. Its the perfect subtle peach color for me. Depending on how dark your skin is, you could also use this color as a highlight if you are doing a peachy look. One of my fave pigments by far!!!

Lily white is also very gorgeous. I use this one a lot as a highlighter, and it goes very well for a simple look as well. Quite shimmery though I've found.

Lovely lily is nice but too pale for my liking though. I find its better wet or really packed on.

meagannn

I love love LOVE lily white. It is very, very shimmery and a beautiful base shade on my PPP skin! it makes a beautiful highlighter as well but its almost not light enough for me
greengrin.gif

if my memory serves me, goldenaire and lily white have a similar texture but goldenaire is a lil darker. but very very beautiful!

Sonya Adams

I have them all and love them... except I wasn't expecting my reaction to the Softwash Grey - it's a bit paler on the skin than I'd like in comparison to the color in the jar, but it's got a much bluer-purple color than I was expecting, too. Not so grey, but colorful.