As Nude as I've Ever Gone to Work!

amyzon

I think wearing as much makeup as I do on a daily basis has given me a bit of a complex. I must have asked my boyfriend three times before I left the house this morning if he was sure I looked OK! I was going for a natural look… I don’t think I’ve worn tinted moisturizer to the office in years. After looking at the pictures, I’m actually pretty pleased with the result, and it really is quite comfortable, so it may be something I’ll consider doing more often for the warmer months.
Sorry for the crappy iphone pics!

natural5.jpg

natural4.jpg

natural3.jpg

natural2.jpg

Face:
Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner
Benefit That Gal Brightening Primer
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
Amazing Cosmetics Concealer in Fair
MSFN in Light Medium
Nars Laguna Bronzer
MAC Strada Blush
MUFE HD Cream Blush in #14 Star Struck
MAC Vanilla Pigment

Eyes:
TFSI
MSFN in Light Medium
MAC Vanilla Pigment
Loads of Zoomlash Black
Fascinating Eye Kohl
Espresso and Night Maneoevers e/s on brows

Lips:
Sockhop Lipglass

fintia

Girl! You look like a totally different person of course in a good way! You look stunning with minimal make up!

makeba

I just love this look for you!! its sooo fresh and clear and you can really see your eyes.imo. I think all of your looks are supa pretty but its just something really special about this one. Please do more of these looks.

amyzon

Thank you guys soooooo much!
love.gif
It makes me so happy to get positive feedback on this look because I was truly self-conscious this morning about wearing so little (yeah I know this isn't little for some people, but in our community, it is
smiles.gif
).

Also thank you for the comments about my hair. I've been curling it with my flat iron, and I'm feelin it
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

you are a natural beauty. I love how simple this look is yet you made it "you". And I love your hair too. Btw, how do you like that MUFE blush? I've been thinking about trying one

amyzon

Shadowy Lady, I am in LOVE with the MUFE blush! I still only have samples from Sephora of this shade and Quickie, but I'm sold. You only need a tiny pea or less sized amount for both cheeks, and it blends flawlessly and stays all day. I've been really impressed! You really have to try it. Thank you SO much! <3

Latest posts