Ashlee Simpson's New Hair! :)

pleasurekitten

What do you think of Ashlee Simpson's new hair? I love it! I think it's super cute and funky.

ashlee.jpg

for more pictures, go here: http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...|0|0|0&p=3

V2LUCKY

I LOVE it too! I think it looks cute on her, I kinda got tired of seeing her with dark hair.

nphernetton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
bad color.

I agree...I think she should stick with dark or light blonde...I'm not a fan of that color on many people, though....

Chelsea

thats what u have to do when you go away from black. remember when christinas hair was this color?

Alexa

color looks horrrrrrrrrible. the cut is ok but its too..blunt. eh i dont like it.

RRRose

I don't like it at all in the other pictures. It's cut so straight...It looks like she tried to save money by having one of her friends cut it.

user2

Oh no she's doing the Christina Aguilera thing...first black, then this, then blonde again...poor hair...

GoldieLox

I dont really like it that much. the color is sorta pretty but with how tan she looks it kinda matches her skin too much.. its wierd. and also the cut i think is cute in general but its too old for her and makes her chin look too long, since she has a long chin in the first place.

diesel

It's a very I-cut-my-hair-straight-with-kitchen-scissors type shape. I don't like it, but am pleased she's going back to her natural colour - she's really cute with blond hair and no bangs.

Chelsea

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
Oh no she's doing the Christina Aguilera thing...first black, then this, then blonde again...poor hair...

like i said it's because you cant go from black to blonde

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
like i said it's because you cant go from black to blonde

You can but you dont have any hair on your head in the end....but in your hands
greengrin.gif