Aspiring artist from Australia :)

_ohmygosh

I absolutely have no idea how to start this
th_confused_new.gif
but I guess I should start with my name... My name is Rohayu, finished school and about to start a make up artistry course in a month's time (want to get into fashion event management). Kinda excited
smiles.gif
!

Found this lil gem of a forum through the Vogue forums and sussed it out and lurked quite a bit. Just about to look through the tut's!

Love M.A.C makeup, from the breathable foundations, to the spectacular collections and the promotions!

Ummmmmm no idea what else to add, I'm an NC42, dark brown hair & brown eyes.

Am quite glad I found this community!

xx

TamEva Le Fay

Welcome!

You and I both came out today online! Good goin' Stranger! Looking forward to hearing all your beauty secrets from "Down Under"!
thmbup.gif

By the way what's the buzz down there on the Cosmetic Line called Napoleon Perdis? I've jumped out of a window over a shade of red lipstick called Aphrodite. It's the end!

What are your thoughts on the line? Some here are likening this Line to Australia's answer to MAC.

TamEva ~

_ohmygosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamEva Le Fay
Welcome!

You and I both came out today online! Good goin' Stranger! Looking forward to hearing all your beauty secrets from "Down Under"!
thmbup.gif

By the way what's the buzz down there on the Cosmetic Line called Napoleon Perdis? I've jumped out of a window over a shade of red lipstick called Aphrodite. It's the end!

What are your thoughts on the line? Some here are likening this Line to Australia's answer to MAC.

TamEva ~

Hi hun!
Yay for being the newbies! hehe

I'm not really a huge fan of the Napoleon Pedis line (unlike my best friend!) only due to past experiences, but I do like the eyedusts, quite pigmented like MAC, the primer and brush cleaner lol (smells deviiiiiine!). I also like a couple of shades of the DeVine Goddess lippies as well! The avail. colours in this line are very similar to MAC but I'd prefer MAC hands down as I believe it's a better quality, but that's only my judgement!

I don't really like the foundations as well, I think they are very cakey, I'm more of a subtle person hehe

Where abouts are you from TamEva?
If you want, I can do a review for you on any product hun!
yes.gif

Edit: Another reason I don't like the foundations, they can make you look very "fake", i.e, orangey, reminds me of my younger highschool days....