At Least She's A Funny Fraud!

YvetteJeannine

Check out this link..Make sure you read down the page to the item description, and you'll get quite a laugh!

I cannot BELIEVE this lady!! When I see 100% feedback, too..It makes my stomach crawl...And NOW Ebay has that new policy that they don't I.D. the bidders to the public, so one cannot even e-mail them and warn them they're about to buy from a fraud!! ERRRG!
angry.gif

MAC LUSTREGLASS BARBIE LIPGLOSS LIMITED E Full SZ # 008 - eBay (item 140280326294 end time Nov-14-08 00:58:18 PST)

Kiss and Makeup

MAN I forgot work blocks ebay. I'll have to check when I get home. I hope it's still there by the time I fight through traffic.

speedygirl247

That listing is horrible, I hope somebody has reported it. Us ebay sellers are not all bad.... we get quite a battering here.

jdechant

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
And did anyone notice the barftastic palettes at the bottom of the page?
sick.gif

Yah, I did notice that..they're barfarific..
th_LMAO.gif

Kiss and Makeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedygirl247
That listing is horrible, I hope somebody has reported it. Us ebay sellers are not all bad.... we get quite a battering here.

I agree. I've bought stuff off eBay, and it was 100% authentic and the seller was really sweet. I understand why people are cautious, but a few bad apples ruin it for those of you who are honest.

speedygirl247

Thank you for your post, that means a lot. Sadly there are only a very, very small handfull of us, in the Uk anyway. I love this forum and i have learnt a lot from the members here. from my last detailed search on ebay uk I can only vouch for myself and julie150463 as being totally 100% authentic for all mac items. I visit this section daily and get cross that us authentic sellers are getting the sametarred brush as the idiots that dont know what they are selling. Our stuff is expensive because its real mac. Rant over.

banjobama

That palette at the bottom looks like one of the ones from cherryculture.com! Amuse, I think the brand is. WHY to people bid on this obviously fake stuff?? We need to send an invitation to Specktra to all the bidders.

Kiss and Makeup

If I weren't all that familiar with the line, I don't think I'd know any better, too. Honestly, before I started on here, I never thought to check to see if it was fake. I've only bought one thing, and thankfully it was authentic. I think a lot of people are just...trusting.

And speedygirl, rant away! I can't imagine how frustrating it is to be an authentic seller and watched people who do sell on ebay (legitimately) get bashed. That'd suck. I think a lot of is has to do with the lack of "yay an authentic seller!" posts as compared to "boo these are sooo fake" posts. It's good to know there are specktralites on ebay, though, so we can buy from legit people

redambition

For the funny description and all, this lipgloss is close enough to the real thing that someone who didn't know better could be taken in.

As Speedygirl mentioned, there are authentic sellers out there and they are getting hurt by some of the attitude toward eBay sellers being displayed at the moment. Please try to keep things civil and calm.

spacegirl2007

before i started reading here, it never occurred to me that people were making/selling/buying fakes of mac! a coach bag that costs $600, sure i can see that. but a $15 eyeshadow? so i can see how people dont know, especially at first! and as we all know, some stuff is obvious - sure mac never sold 24 piece brush sets, etc. but there are convincing knockoffs of actual products they do sell.

sambibabe

Quote:
barfbie...I wouldn't even want to bid on something that I read and think of throwing up.

It is good that she couldn't get any Fafi stuff.. she might call it Fartfi

kittykit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambibabe
It is good that she couldn't get any Fafi stuff.. she might call it Fartfi

th_LMAO.gif

That's really fake.

Latest posts