Atlantic Blue Help!!

MissAlexisDDD

This eyeshadow is so frustrating!! It looks beautiful in the palette but whenever I try to wear it, regardless of base or application, it won't show up that same beautiful blue!
ssad.gif

Help ladies??

DILLIGAF

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAlexisDDD
This eyeshadow is so frustrating!! It looks beautiful in the palette but whenever I try to wear it, regardless of base or application, it won't show up that same beautiful blue!
ssad.gif

Help ladies??

I feel your pain. I wish I had a solution for you. Im in the same boat as you. Everytime I swatch the thing it comes off sheer. Reminds me of Violet Trance.

socalledemo

I found that it works a lot better if you pat it on rather than swipe. And use a really dense brush; that could also help. ^^

aussiemacluvrrr

I've heard using NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk underneath helps bring out its true colour.. And yes, patting it on with a dense brush is a good idea as well...

Lyssah

I must be the odd one out. I've used it about 3 - 4 times (mostly in the crease) and I've never had trouble with the colour not being true to the pot, or with it being sheer. I apply it using my 349 and 217.

LC

i use "otherworldly" or similar blue paint pot and mine shows up just fine and just like the color in the pot