Attempt at something new...

Ayustar

Hey I just thought that I would post another look from yesterday, I was going for something different and I think it turned out pretty well. Camera totally died on me in the middle of this...I seriously need a new camera, but isn't that the story of our lives? Bah, I didn't bother doing my hair lol.

Face: L'Oreal True Match W1, Fyrinnae Mineral Finish in Clear, The Body Shop Solar Duo Blush in Radiant Pink

Eyes: Bare Canvas Paint, Graphito Paint, Blacktrack f/l, Contrast e/s, Deep Truth e/s, Up at Dawn e/s, Cloudbound e/s, Pandemonium e/s, Creme de Violet e/s, Stars and Rockets e/s, Shroom e/s, Red Earth Mascara.

Lips: Nothing

breathless

very cute. what did you exactly do that was new? i'll have to look at your past fotd's to see your style. but, whatever you did, you did it great! you look too cute =]]

TIERAsta

wow, i really love this look. when your eye is open, it looks great. then when you close your eye, the look just has so much more depth. great job girlie!!

Ayustar

Thank you so much! I have no idea what I am going to try later. Any suggestions lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by breathless
very cute. what did you exactly do that was new? i'll have to look at your past fotd's to see your style. but, whatever you did, you did it great! you look too cute =]]

Well, I don't normally throw Blacktrack all over the lid like that, I only had a Graphito sample *so sad, I am going to buy it soon* and I didn't know how I would be able to blend Blacktrack out past my actual lid, but it worked out a lot better than I though. What I was most worried about is the purple on the outside of everything. I was worried it was going to look unblended and that I would look like a hooker, purple and I don't get along, I have to be very careful how it is applied. I had this look in my head for a bit and I wanted to try it out. I can get pretty pissed off with my makeup so I didn't want to have a hissy fit lol. It turned out just how I wanted it to, probably because I took my time.

Shimmer

something new worked out well for you!!
smiles.gif