Attempting darker colour in crease FOTD

-x-buttercup-x-

Any critisicm of the constructive variety is absolutely welcome because I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. I love the looks that are quite neutralish with a darker colour in the crease, but I can't seem to get the hang of it, it looks fine when my eyes open, but when I close my eyes I just think it look stupid, help!!

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

7.jpg

10.jpg

And just proof that I can be attractive if I really try
6.jpg

Triskele

Very pretty, and it DOES work for you. But if you insist on hearing criticism (of the constructive variety, of course!), here's me being horrifically nitpicky XD

You may want to widen that crease color just to the tips of your lashes (while they're open) before you blendblendblendblend. You blend just fine, by the way.

Now then, what I -really- think is that the way you did it looks awesome XD But you asked, so, there you go.

Caderas

last picture takes the cake
winks.gif
i love the combo, browns with greens/blues is ALWAYS hot. looks great with your hair & eyes <3

charkkatz

I think you look GORGEOUS!!!!

but if you really want to know what helps for me personally, is I apply the crease with my eye open a little so I get the shadow RIGHT DOWN IN THERE! then you use a tapered blending brush (I reccommend the black tapered one....i forget the number!!) and you bring it up and out just a little so it creates a "deeper" effect. I may have to do a tutorial this weekend if I can find some time! it takes practice but you did a GREAT job!

AudreyNicole

Beautiful! Love the liner, and your cheeks and lips look great with your eye combo!!
smiles.gif
I am so glad you are back - I missed your posts!

c00ki312

love it! can you tell us what products you're using esp the blue eye liner, please? thanks!!!

-x-buttercup-x-

Thanks for the lovely comments everybody, I will definitley try widening the crease colour Triskele, and charkkatz your tip sounds great, I'd absolutely love it if you did a tutorial too!

Sorry I forgot to post what I used, here it is...

Face:
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation in Ivory
Revelon Skinlights Illusion Wand in Luminous Touch
Natural Collection SunTint Bronzing Powder in Golden Glow

Lips:
Bourjois Les Cocktails d'Effet 3D lipgloss in 27

Eyes:
No7 eye base
Prestige Eyeliner in 71 Rhapsody <<<thats the blue
MAC Goldenaire pigment on inner corner
MAC Subtle pigment on outer corner
Bourjois eyeshadow in 08 Beige Rose on browbone