***Attention!!! MAC buffs thy cheeks gold!***

angelstyle2807

Hi all! I hope you enjoy my latest addition to the FOTDs. I love posting here, you guys give me such a big head.
th_DANCE.gif
Here, I pay homage to my beloved MSFs, I actually didn’t like Goldspill, but I guess I do now, since it looks so glowy in pics. I just have to buff the glitter off. Sorry about the size of these pics, I made them alot smaller on my PC, but some some reason they still turn out as big as a house when I upload them
th_confused_new.gif
I'm not a screen hogger, swear! Hope you enjoy! Oh and an extra thing at the bottom- scroll!

FACE

Chanel Matt lumiere foundation

EYES
UDPP
MAC MSF- Goldspill
Urban Decay e/s- Baked
Fyrinnae e/s- Gilded wings
She Australia shimmer powder- Empress dust
Splash cosmetics e/s- Sparkling blue
MAC fluidliner- Graphic brown
L'oreal Voluminous mascara

CHEEKS
MAC msf- Goldspill
MAC msf- Global glow

LIPS

MAC Melon Pigment
Chanel Glossimer- Twinkle

And here's a chart of how I contour/highlight my face, since I've had a few questions about it in my previous FOTDS. I've written more about it in my blog, but its pretty self-explanatory, you can go there if you wanna read more about the technique.

All questions and CCs welcome!
th_wink3.gif

user79

I love the cheeks! Although personally, I would have made the lips super nude and matte, just to balance out the shimmer and glow everywhere else.
smiles.gif

entipy

This is beautiful!! Your lips look fabulous like that and thanks for the contouring diagram!!

angelstyle2807

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
I love the cheeks! Although personally, I would have made the lips super nude and matte, just to balance out the shimmer and glow everywhere else.
smiles.gif

Yeah, I'll have to keep that in mind, shimmer's just a bit too hard to resist sometimes! But good thinking
yes.gif

knoxydoll

I love with with the blue and all the golds it makes me think of an Egyptian Pharaoh/Goddess. It's beautiful.

delidee32

OMG, your skin is glowing, one word gorgeous. I love your lips they're so full, I'm jealous.....
winkiss.gif

faifai

Your skin looks absolutely perfect here. Global Glow and Goldspill do wonders on your skintone!

Also, did you get your brows done? They look really nice.

spam_musubi_

oooh wow i love this! do you use the msfs wet? they look sooooo pretty on you. and i love the lip color too! i lost my melon pigment D: