Attn Canadians ---Joe Fresh Beauty

ClaireAvril

Hiya!

I was reading the latest LOULOU magazine and they mentioned that Joe Fresh now has a new beauty line.

I love the idea behind the Joe Fresh clothing Line - trendy clothes for an affordable price. Now Joe Mimran (who is also the co-founder of Club Monaco) has introduced a new cosmetic line.

They have everything from 21 shades of eyeshadows ($4)
shadow trios ($6), check tint ($4), a variety of shades of lip gloss and lipstick ($6), brushes and other beauty tools.

Has anyone tried the line yet? I will definitely check the shadows / glosses as soon as I can. If you have bought or decide to pick up some of the products let us know what you think!!!

Check it out here:

Joe Fresh Beauty

gigiopolis

Re: Attn Candians ---Joe Fresh Beauty

The eyeshadows, lipsticks and lipglosses look appealing! I really like the clear packaging, it's very Shu Uemura-esque.

Sucks that the "Brushes" section doesn't go into further detail, because I see one there that looks sort of like the MAC 195 concealer brush. I'll definitely check this line out the next time I'm at Superstore
greengrin.gif

makeupjunkie08

I was at the superstore on Sunday (March 22) and I picked up the Joe Fresh concealor, I'm on a quest to find the perfect concealor to cover up my really really dark circles. The Joe Fresh one is okay but by no means great but I don't mind because it was like less than $10. The eyeshadows looked pretty great though, I think I'll go back and pick up a couple.

ClaireAvril

I bought an eyeshadow trio the other day.. initially i dont like it but i am going to try it out again.
I also bought a pink lip gloss and i can't remember the name.. its just meh.. but i put it on top of girl about town and it was quite nice.
today i bought cocoa lip stick.. the lip sticks seem as though they should be alright. I tried cocoa with some boy bait on top.. it was quite nice. Hopefully i can get a chance to display some of the stuff i got.
but soooo much homework.. ughh.

michthr

i tired there concealer as well and wasnt that inpressed with it... the eye shadows though seemed to be pretty good, i havent had a real chance to try them out yet. i just jot a couple of the single eye shadows

jolener

has anyone tried their liquid eyeliner? it's like the same packaging as MAC's penultimate liner, i went to 2 superstores today and they were both sold out of the black ones, there was only a few brown ones left, so i'm curious if they are good or not

mac4less

I've checked out the brushes...not that impressed...since they're approximately around the same price as umm...QUO ones...
but will definitely have a look at them again...

mac4less

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolener
has anyone tried their liquid eyeliner? it's like the same packaging as MAC's penultimate liner, i went to 2 superstores today and they were both sold out of the black ones, there was only a few brown ones left, so i'm curious if they are good or not

try fortinos..they carry the line too

Willa

I bought the eyeliner, like a pen
I tried it twice, I think it's good to leave in your purse, ''just in case'' but I wouldnt use it on a contract because I think it's not opaque enought.

gigiopolis

I'm sort of on the fence on the eyeshadow I got (a muted yellow green, forgot the name), but it is quite a pretty colour.

I read on some blogs that the cream blushes and other cream products were really the stand-out products in the collection. So next time, I'm checking out the cream blushers and lipsticks!

Oh, sort of a related topic, but I saw a little trailer on campus for Joe Fresh Beauty on Wednesday - had the urge to check it out but was in a hurry. So look out for those.
smiles.gif

pampie

I recently bought the cheek tint in "peach". The product has a really nice consistency, goes on smooth and give my cheeks a really natural glow. Definitely worth $4, can't wait to try other shades, and it's nice that they have testers for everything.

fm7228

Has anyone tried the nude lipstick? If so, could you provide swatches? Thanks in advance!!

emmalay

I got a couple of the eyeshadows, lipsticks and the liquid liner. The liner is amazing and it often sold out. I'm impressed with the line especially considering the price. I don't think I am going to try the foundation. The sponges are cute though.

HOTasFCUK

^ I think its only available in Canada and only at a certain chain of grocery stores like RCSS where they carry the Joe Fresh clothing line.

Junkie

I bought the Peach Cheek Tint today and used it - very nice finish! I really wanted a non-powder blush that I could use that wouldn't cake on my skin in the summer. Its perfect and such a pretty colour.

I also got Blush Rose Tinted Lip Balm and its amazing! Smells so nice - like berries. Its this watermelon/coral colour and its super moisturizing. Goes on so smooth and gives a great summery colour to the lips.

Latest posts