au contraire=mystical mist

Virgo

Thank you for the swatches. It's nice to know that they are pretty much exactly the same color.

perpetuallycute

thats exactly what I was thinking when I looked at them today!
thanks for sharing
smiles.gif

anuy

but if you HAD to pick one, which one would it be?! hehe its hard for me to go to MAC so i was going to buy offline... which one should i get?

MACgirl

au contriare was LE, not sure if its still on the website though. I went in today and did think of au contriare whe ni saw it but i swatched mythical mist and to me is seemed more grey and less shimmery than au contriare.

Jude

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACgirl
au contriare was LE, not sure if its still on the website though. I went in today and did think of au contriare whe ni saw it but i swatched mythical mist and to me is seemed more grey and less shimmery than au contriare.

I am in complete agreement with you. There is a definate albeit slight difference and I totally favor Au Contraire. I heard that Au Contraire is Dcd so it is worth getting, if you can.

Shawna

IMO, au contraire is the prettier of the two colours, but it depends on what you want out of your purple. I found MM to be close, but it seems more smokey to me. I passed on it because I have au contraire, but it would be a good dupe if you really can't find au contraire.