Aubrey O'Day 'Damaged' Attempt!

mena22787

Hey ladies! I finally get a break from school/studying--well, sort of, lol. Anyways, I plan on posting more fotds for the next few weeks, and cc is totally welcome!

This fotd was inspired by Aubrey O'Day's makeup in 'Damaged'--idk who she is--pussycat dolls maybe? Anyways, it was a recreation of WannabeWitchMU, on youtube. She's great! YouTube - Aubrey O'Day's Makeup in Damaged Video

eyes
-maybelline shadow stylist in romantic pink
-lancome e/s in 4innocence
-antiqued
-down brown
-cranberry
-amber lights
-crystal avalanche
-ricepaper
-violet trance
-almay bright eyes purple liner
-plum dressing
-maybelline great lash mascara
-graphblack e/l
-stud (brows)

face
-leftovers from this morning
-lancome blush in shimmer pink pool
-rose pigment

lips
-snob
-out to shock
-tongue-in-chic laquer

idk why snob always turns out this crazy neon color on me in pics lol. my camera really can't pick up the colors/intensity really well
nonono.gif
and sorry for the dumb faces haha

thanks for looking!!

nelyanaphonexia

omg, you are soo GORGEOUS!!! lovely! the pinks are great! dontcha just love snob l/s! It's one of my faves, and I don't wear l/s a lot.
smiles.gif

mena22787

Quote:
Originally Posted by missbliss2
I think I may need a tut on how you do your brows, their amazingly perfect!

wow you guys, thank you soo much!
blush-anim-cl.gif
lol

my brows have seriously been such a work in progress--if you look at my past fotds, you can see their progression (and my makeup's progression) haha.

the best thing (imho) is to follow the natural shape of your brows--don't force anything. have a 'vision' of what you want them to look like and then go w/ that. i pluck very conservatively cuz seriously 1 hair can make all the difference. hth! if you have any specific q's, feel free to pm me!
winkiss.gif

Latest posts