Auburn Hills, MI Off 5th (Great Lakes Crossing)

user31

i was in there tonight and wow did i hit jackpot they must have gotton a big shipment in with a bunch of new stuff i cant remember eveything but some of the things i can remember are. . . .

shadows:
freshwater
fertile
woodwinked
shore leave
evening aura
kid
llama
bunch others tho

heatherette beauty powders both

bunch of new blushes

fafi cult fave lipglass

2 color forms blushes

a bunch mor elike i said i couldnt remember it all

MrsMay

^^^ oooh, did you happen to see if they had any of the color forms pigments? I've been waiting to see if they turn up at a CCO...

Face2Mac

Ok, I went there today and before I tell you this, I remember this stuff because I stay in there for about an hour, deciding on what I want:

Shadow:
Fertile, McQueen (Nile and Pagan), Llama, Kid, Freshwater, Evening aura, Signed and Sealed, typographic, Handwritten, Purple fantasy, Meet the Fleet, Floral Fantasy, Mink Pink, Poison Pen, Matte2 Pink (forget the name), Femme Noir, Velvet Moss, Aquavert

Fluidline/Paintpot/Liquidlast
Mcqueen (both), Rubenesque, Quite Natural, Rollickin, Brassy, Frostlite, Blue Peep, Haunting (a light lilac), Jadeye, Silverstroke (which I should have gotten, blah), Horizon Blue (so pretty, bright blue, gorgeous),

Blushes:
Peachtwist, Springsheen, Emote, Taupe, 5 Cream blushes (uncommon, cherche, sweet william), Beautypowders (Serenely, Feeling), Plum Foolery, all kinds of loose blush whatever you call them, Both Colourforms blushes,
Luxe collection blushes and eyeshadow and lipsticks.

Lipstick/Lipgloss
Fafi Lipglasses and McQueen, Originals lipsticks, Mattenes from last collection (Nightviolet, composure), Lacquers (the discontuing ones), a lot of nudes/light peaches, Bazaarish, tons of plushglasses, holiday sets from last year, 3 set lustreglass (Love Nector, Wonderstruck, Beaux, Instant Gold), they gamed me on this one because they have me Love Nectar and Sinnamon and it was supposed to be (Beaux, Instant Gold and Wonderstruck), now I have two Sinnamon ( it is okay, but I wanted Instant Gold), Lusterwhite lusterglass (white clear glitter, awesome on top of just lipstick when You don't want to add more color)

Pigments
Airdeblue, Smoke Signals, off the radar, frozen white, your ladyship, mauvement, copperized, azreal blue, violet, Fafi Quad (peach one, oh that thing is ugly, that collection of eyeshadow is a travesty, IMO!!),

That's it, not brushes but I make a trip every two months so, we will see what will be there for Christmas.

PollyRhythm

I'm bumping this because I plan on heading up there this week and want to make a list of exactly what I want without going over. TIA!!

spendtoomuch

I am not far accross the border from there, but when I google Great Lakes Crossing it doesn't mention a CCO, and when I google CCO's for locations it only mentions Birch Run MI. Is this still at Great Lakes before I make a trip accross the border.

damsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by spendtoomuch
I am not far accross the border from there, but when I google Great Lakes Crossing it doesn't mention a CCO, and when I google CCO's for locations it only mentions Birch Run MI. Is this still at Great Lakes before I make a trip accross the border.

yes, it's still there. it's located in the saks "off the 5th" store. it is by the door that leads to the mall.

spendtoomuch

thanks, I wonder why this isn't even listed. I think I will head over in two weeks when we are on holidays. Hope they have lots.

elmo1026

has anyone been there lately? i just want to know what they have in stock? do guys know what paint pots they have in stock? or if they have a 109 brush in stock?

user31

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo1026
has anyone been there lately? i just want to know what they have in stock? do guys know what paint pots they have in stock? or if they have a 109 brush in stock?

i was there a week ago im sorry i have a horrible memory tho i look rite at all the paint pots but i cant remember which ones they had but i kno it was nom ore than 3 or 4 also i kno for a fact no 109 this cco has had the same brushes for like the last year and they are all not popular ones.

also i was at bitch run this past weekend and they have like 12 different paint pots

damsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo1026

they have 4 p/p (as of last week) : rubenesque, moss scape, rollickin' & pharaoh. there was no 109.

Diva009

I was just at cco last weekend. Ladies save the trip. There was nothing interesting there.1, p/p (rubenesque), about 8 blushes (about 4 of them were cream blushes), 2 mineralized skin finishes. ( light flush and i think it was gold deposit.) There was was quite a collection of eyeshadows, but none of them screamed buy me; and there were no new brushes. However i did manage to come across a good deal, i got the 181 se brush, and Quiver pearlizer sheer pigment. It's gorgeous! Hmm... there was quite a selection of lip glosses, and like 2 sculpt n' shape. That's all i can remember. Oh and no 109!

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva009
I was just at cco last weekend. Ladies save the trip. There was nothing interesting there.1, p/p (rubenesque), about 8 blushes (about 4 of them were cream blushes), 2 mineralized skin finishes. ( light flush and i think it was gold deposit.) There was was quite a collection of eyeshadows, but none of them screamed buy me; and there were no new brushes. However i did manage to come across a good deal, i got the 181 se brush, and Quiver pearlizer sheer pigment. It's gorgeous! Hmm... there was quite a selection of lip glosses, and like 2 sculpt n' shape. That's all i can remember. Oh and no 109!

What eyeshadow, any LE or Neo Sci-fi?. I actually want Gold Deposit and at a discount.

damsel

i was there tues of this week, new things:
holiday 08 l/s set [3 red lips]
holiday 08 l/g set [5 neutral lips]
holiday 08 eye palettes [all 4: smokey, cool, warm, classic]
saks exclusive 4 piece full size brush set w/ brush case [187, 222, 168, 163]
mes [fresh green mix & sea & sky]

sandrrra

Quote:
Originally Posted by damsel
i was there tues of this week, new things:
holiday 08 l/s set [3 red lips]
holiday 08 l/g set [5 neutral lips]
holiday 08 eye palettes [all 4: smokey, cool, warm, classic]
saks exclusive 4 piece full size brush set w/ brush case [187, 222, 168, 163]
mes [fresh green mix & sea & sky]

party.gif
Do you by any change know how much any of the holiday sets were!

damsel

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandrrra
party.gif
Do you by any change know how much any of the holiday sets were!

everything is usually 30% off the reg. price
3 lip set reg. $34.50 = $24.15
palettes reg. $38 = $26.60
5 lipglasses reg. $29.50 = $20.65 [though when i picked these up and looked at the price i swear it said $15 something, cuz i remember thinking "wow, that's a steal." so the actual prices may be lower
th_dunno.gif

etc.

oh, and they also had the basic holiday 08 brush set.

Kenna23

i think i am going to have to go there. and look at a few things and take my sister with me.

Latest posts