Audrey Hepburn Challenge

JaneHorror

I saw this pic, and automatically thought you girls would like to try it.

494935032_2eebab9199.jpg

Ernie

My husband got me this book with that picture on the cover, knowing I would love the makeup. Just fabulous!

xuxu84

brrggghh... i tried it but the result is terrible
smiles.gif
i don't have any glitter eyeshadow. i used wet MAC pigment and couldn't get the same result. also i need falsies and have trouble with the eyeliner on the crease
ssad.gif
i just caught the lipstick (MAC Hue). most importantly, i guess it's impossible to imitate her smile
smiles.gif

brokenxbeauty

Ooh! I want to try this, althought the outcome may be quite terrible. :p I'll edit with pictures if it ends up decent!

marvlgrl2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie
My husband got me this book with that picture on the cover, knowing I would love the makeup. Just fabulous!

What is the book you're talking about? Beautiful image!

enigmaticpheo

I LOOOOOVE this photo! I am a huge Audrey fan. I'm definitely going to go try this...Lord knows how it will turn out!

enigmaticpheo

OK, I gave it a shot...The eyes are mostly Maui Wowie by UD and CS 88 Palette, the lips are MAC Slimshine in Kissable. With mascara overload...Clinique High Impact Mascara.
smiles.gif

DSCF3775.jpg

DSCF3780.jpg

DSCF3782.jpg

chiquilla_loca

Great Job "enigmaticpheo"
thmbup.gif

especially the 1st pic where you are smiling with your eyes closed.
luv the smokey eye & pink lip!

enigmaticpheo

Thaaanks! The UD eyeshadow is gorgeous and VERY glittery, but the glitter did not show up well in the photos. The down side was that it has this slick texture, so it does NOT like to be blended with anything else. And the glitter migrates all over my face haha! D: I might try this look again tonight except foil the UD shadow so it sticks a bit better.

locoboutcoco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie

ohh what book is this?? shes so so gorgeous!!!
this is my new desktop wallpaper!!

oh and enigmaticpheo you did really well, lovely!!!!
yes.gif

ForgetRegret

Will everyone hate me if I say I severely dislike that picture of her? ...ok, not the picture, actually...the liner part...both the "cut crease" line, and the liner...it just seems so halfheartedly done...and Audrey's just so amazingly gorgeous...so somehow...it works. *sigh* oh to look like her...
Anyway...I think I may have to attempt this myself...just gotta find the right shadow for it...hmm...and Enigmatic, you did a gorgeous job!
greengrin.gif
You looks really lovely.

jessjess2424

Hope ya guys like it........i just used mac's gesso eyeshadow and a matte black from one of the kat vondees palletts....the glitter is just some random glitter i had not sure what it is it the label was ripped off :(

edit-forgot to add picture lol

ChelsMarie

You both did a great job! I love AH. I also do not like the makeup on her in the picture. I mean, she looks good in anything but I think whoever did her makeup should have taken the time to do a better job. Where the crease is it looks like you could grab the makeup and pull it right off her lid like a scab lol
I might have to try this look out myself!

Latest posts