Audrey Hepburn's lipstick color..

Noel

I just finished watching Breakfast At Tiffany's for the first time and may I say she is absolutely gorgeous!

At the beginning of the film, she puts on a lipstick color that looks like this:

picture1ed7.png

Does anyone know a similar shade that MAC might have?? All recommendations are welcomed, from lipsticks to lipglasses. Thank you SO much in advanced.
greengrin.gif

AlarmAgent

Hue looks like that on my lips, but sometimes, especially a nudey/natural shade like that, it's harder to match because a lot of it has to do with what pigmentation your lips start off with.
I'd give Hue and Myth a go, they both sound like possibilities! Good luck, it's a very pretty shade and a very good movie, too.

Ms. Z

Isn't that movie black & white? If it is, the color was painted on & is not a real product. If I was going to pick a color close to that, maybe Florabundance l/g? There might be a l/s close to it by Lorac, but I can't remember the name of it.

Noel

Wow, thank you SO much for all of your guys' help and suggestions! I'll check out all of the colors soon. Thanks again all!
greengrin.gif