Aussie Girls - What are you lemming?

spectrolite

I'm not lemming much of anything anymore. The next Mac purchase I make will probably be from the Alice and Olivia collection in July so I intend to take that time to try and actually *save* money. Fingers crossed I actually succeed this time!
smiles.gif

sambibabe

Wow.. I had to catch up so many pages here.. This thread just *grew* while I was away!! Not much of lemming talk though.. I saw bits of bok bok
greengrin.gif
, 55 blush addiction.. someone not replying messages.. All fun!

I am just going to get two lipglosses and #131 brush from the Beach collection and that would be IT for me for awhile.. Here is hoping!

panda0410

new lemming... Tocca Cleopatra. For anyone that loves NR For Her, this is almost identical but nicer IMHO. I wantsssssssss it!!
greengrin.gif

lara

Right now all I want is Coral Crepe. It looks like a perfect nothing colour to swipe on my eyes and go.

vintageroses

mee tooooooooooo! i want fold & tuck! Oh my gosh! Lippiee again! & of course i want all the blushes in the world
tong.gif

spectrolite

^I hear ya on the blush thing
smiles.gif
I LOVEEEEE blush!

I'm lemming some of the Superglasses that just got released
ssad.gif
Sweettart, Fab Frenzy and Totally Bang. If anyone is getting a CP pleeeeease let me know
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
!!

vintageroses

HAHA me toooooooooo. yay you, me & Carina can conquer the world with blushes
cutey.gif
HAHA

Superglasses look like they have major glitterrr! hahahha
greengrin.gif

spectrolite

^Oh RLY? Maybe I was doing it wrong. Its possible... I have been up since 4am lol. I'll try again
smiles.gif
Thanks Carina!

Okay for 2 items its the nice low rate of $5.18 but if you want 3 then it's gonna cost $30.00. Bit of a jump in price :/

aussiemacluvrrr

^^ I know their site plays up sometimes.... I once tried to place an order and they wanted like 50usd for shipping.. so i cancelled it and tried again and then it was only 10.. lol :s

spectrolite

^Awww no matter how many times I try and re-do the order it just gives me 2 options both really high. Maybe I shouldn't be so greedy and get just 1 or 2 things >_<

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiemacluvrrr
Hmmmm maybe it is like ACW where if you have a certain amount of product you can only do priority shipping???

^Yeah maybe. Still though, you can fit more than 2 glosses in a fistclass int flat rate box or one of the smaller envelopes and I've ordered 3+ items from ACW before at a low rate. Maybe I'll shoot them an email and get some answers
smiles.gif
I'm still lemming those glosses like crazy!