Aussie retailer - sample jars?

MrsMay

I bought some sample jars, but I dont think the site is located in Australia...

The main reason that I bought from them is they have the empty pans for pigment pressing, so it was very convenient and they were cheap. I can definately recommend them.

Below is the link:
Pans and More:* Emtpy Jars

HTH!

sambibabe

Thanks MrsMay for that. I need to have them this week, so I ordered some from JR minerals. She imports her jars from the state, so her pricing is not that great though.
ssad.gif

MrsMay

^^ no worries. I will probably have to do another order from them soon for empty eyeshadow pans soon even though I bought 50 of them last time!

sambibabe

MrsMay, I just received an email from Costalscents.. 25% off entire website for this Friday and Monday only (US dates)

sambibabe

Hehe you are welcome! Guess you will be doing more pressing soon. Not laundry sort, but MAC pressing
greengrin.gif

Paramnesia

Kind of OT but do you guys know anybody who does pig samples in aus, i normally get mine from cheryl but the AUD is killing me.

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia
Kind of OT but do you guys know anybody who does pig samples in aus, i normally get mine from cheryl but the AUD is killing me.

I saw someone selling on the Vogue forum. Google (aust) MAC pigments and it will show up. Cannot guarantee the authenticity as I've never bought the sample pigments in Australia.

billy_cakes

I know this is an old thread but I thought id post where I get my jars from
Lehved - Makeup Artist Essentials
Postage is super quick and quite often they have deals where if you buy over $50 work then they give you free shipping, they also seem to throw in a free brush or something when i order lots

panda0410

I love that they have sample jars - YAYAYAY, know who will be getting my bucks now for those
winks.gif
hehehe
BUT - I dont see any empty e/s pans
ssad.gif

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy_cakes
yeah they do... i jsut make stickie labels for mine though and store them upside down organised by colour.

Where? I only see clear jars with black lids?

sambibabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy_cakes
Sorry, I wrote that so it sounded wrong. I ment it like 'Yeah the do only have ones with black lids'

LOL.. And I spent last 10 minutes clicking everything in the catagories.. They do have some fantastic stuff! Like brush shampoo in a pot and all those decorated falsies
th_drool.gif