Austin gal's, anyone up for a meetup on thur for the new launch??

MizMac

I have to be at work at 5pm (mac@nordies) but if anyone would like to meet up for some haul'n and maybe some food that would be cool. If anyone's game let me know. Plus it would be rad to meetup with some other mac addicts!!!!!

Janice

I'm down.
smiles.gif

Janice

You go in @ 5 so maybe sometime around 3ish? Anyone can feel free to chime in on this one. I'm not picky.
greengrin.gif

MizMac

3 would be great, that way we wouldn't have to battle traffic going into the city. I think you and I are the only one's up at the time in the morning!!

MizMac

Anyone else?? I'm off to bed, I'll check the forum around noon tomarrow. Let me know when and where if you all want to meet up.

MizMac

That's ok!! We didn't even get the sundressing stuff in!! Goodtimes right!! Funny thing is we got the body bronzer and our c-thru color in. I still want to have a meetup! I have to go to bestbuy near lakeline (i think that's the name) tomarrow to have my automatic car starter thing put in. So if any of you are headed that way let me know. Since I'll probably be there for like 4-5 hours with nothing to do!!

Janice

I totally thought this was today! (Friday!) Dude, I even ran into Deanna at the Dillards counter and was telling her about it and she told me she thought it was today/yesterday (Thursday) and I was like noo... it's Friday. :doh:

Well regardless, I'm down for anytime the Austin ladies want to get together.

ETA - I just realized that Thursday is in the title of the damn thread. !$()&( Sorry Melissa!

MizMac

No prob gal!! Half the time the only reason I know what day it is, is because my watch says it!! I hope you survied the storm!! I had to drive from Barton Creak to Cedar Park in it. It was like playing dodge ball with construction things!! I'll have to check my car tomarrow for damage!! I had to buy from Dillard's since we didn't get our shipment in
ssad.gif
But I got my pigments and that's what matters most!!

Classic Beauty

OMG! These storms are horrible, but they are so exciting. Last night was pretty bad at 3-5 in the morning. I swore lightning hit our house, it was so bright and loud!

OK, I say we plan these things at least a week in advance.
smiles.gif
Maybe whenever Lure comes out (when does it?).

MizMac

I know we have some launch's comming up soon (duh me!!) We also have 2 major events in the next 2 months. After pro team guy visits (which should be the most catotic event day ever!!) I should have time for a meetup!!