Austin gal's got some rad news!!!

MizMac

I just talked to Cynthia at the CCO at San Marcos, nice lady by the way. But there are building another CCO in Round Rock!! Yay, now I don't have to battle the dredded 1-35 to get my disc continued mac freek on!! YAY!!!

pumpkincat210

Where is round rock? I live in Houston and there is not a cco for over a 100 miles
ssad.gif

MizMac

It's about 25 north of Austin, It's right by where the hubby works so now I can go visit him at lunch and then shop after. I've only lived in tx for about 1 1/2 months, so I'm not sure exactly where Houston is....I know I have to go visit it cause I hear it's cool!! Plus I think that's where my German grocery store is at.....Must get some of my german food before I go goofy!! Plus my German Nivia...It's much better than the ones we get here in America!

MizMac

I just got an e-mail from the lady who runs the rest there that carries euro food, but sigh, no products just dinner....

MizMac

Yay Road trip!! Plus I have automatic start so we can go to my car and it'll be cold to help spare our precious MAC goodies!! This is going to be my undoing!! I can go from MAC at work and then hit up the cco after my shift!! Better start requesting more hours!!
smiles.gif

MizMac

I'll drive!!! My hubby put an automatic starter on my car (how rad is he) so that way we can keep all our new MAC goodies nice and cold!!

MizMac

yep! Gosh I wish it was open right now!!! I swear I have no patence when in come to makeup shopping time!!

jenniferm1972

That new outlet's going to be awesome. No more having to drive to San Marcus or Hillsboro for an outlet...it's about time. But I had no idea MAC was going to be there. That's absolutely wonderful. Traffic is so bad now in Austin, this is really going to save me soooo much time.

Classic Beauty

It's a CCO, not a MAC.
smiles.gif

Does anyone know what other stores are going to be there? I really hope a polo ralph lauren and a tommy hilfigur.