Autobots, Roll out!

nongoma

Before I had seen the trailer for Transformers I knew nothing of them. But after seeing their first trailer I was gobsmacked and waited with baited breath for it to come out. When it came out it was better than I had imagined!!!! Husband was mildly amused by my giddiness. Then the 2nd one come out and I was like a kid at Christmas. Hence the FOTD. It was originally a contest entry but I was late submitting
graucho.gif
I almost went to the cinema like this...

IMG_7410.JPG

IMG_7392.JPG

IMG_7411.JPG

IMG_7414.JPG

I used my Mehron Tropical colour palette in gray and purple as a base. Drew in the outline in with a Rimmel Eyebrow pencil in black and went over the Mehron with Ben Nye Amethyst, Cosmic Violet, Silver and Urban Decay Zero. Outlined the whole lot with Sleek Gel pot in Dominatrix. Sleek Amethyst Lipstick.

Hope I don't scare y'all!
th_LMAO.gif

Autobots , Roll out.

Optimus prime is MINT!!!

nongoma

thank you ladies!! I do try
smiles.gif
Dr_Girlfriend, glad your hubby approves. Extra brownie points if a dude can appreciate the love for Optimus Prime and his kind from a chick!!!!! Most of my guy mates think I'm loco for loving Prime!!

Dr_Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nongoma
thank you ladies!! I do try
smiles.gif
Dr_Girlfriend, glad your hubby approves. Extra brownie points if a dude can appreciate the love for Optimus Prime and his kind from a chick!!!!! Most of my guy mates think I'm loco for loving Prime!!

I think that may just be his ultimate fantasy. I wasn't a sci-fi nerd until I met him. I appreciate the genre that much more now! LOL when I showed him your post he just told me "WHY COULDN'T YOU DO THAT WHEN WE SAW IT?!?"

Growing Wings

This is fantastic. It's good to see a sci-fi girl showing her love for the transformers. It just makes me want to see the second film even more!