AVANT GOLD - On the website ???

Life In Return

I went to my Pro Store today and they didn't have Avant Gold...
ssad.gif
Is it going to be on the site at all ? Does anyone know ? I like some of the stuff and the MAC Pro store is too far to be driving all the time...

bozica

Avant Gold isn't coming out until the 27th, so it wouldn't be on the website or in stores yet
smiles.gif

juli

I wanna say it should be available on the website after 12 pm on Tues??? They seem to release everything 2 days in advance on website. I could be wrong about this but I haven't seen a collection that MAC was going to release not available on website. (unless its a Asia exclusive ) I've been only into MAC since end of 2005 and whatever is listed on color stories I was able to purchase it online. So I really think it would be on the website next week.

I read from few posts that some people have purchased Avant Gold stuff already or at least seen them.

bellaetoile

if it makes you feel any better, the LA pro store should have avant gold out by now, as they always put out collections one or two weeks before they are released, yet i didn't see any of it when i was in there a couple days ago.

juli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life In Return
Bozica ~ Well a lot of ladies have seen Avant Gold in their Pro stores already so that is why I was curious. See this thread:
http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=51213

Juli ~ Why isn't Patternmaker on the MAC site ? Or do you know if it is coming to the site ?

Bella ~ That makes me feel better
greengrin.gif
It's not just my PRO store then, LOL
smiles.gif

I knew I forgot something. That is Nordstrom Anniversary exclusive. So Patternmaker wouldn't be available on MAC website but on Nordstrom.com. I got nothing from that collection so I didn't remember.

mzcelaneous

I've seen Avant Gold @ Macy's near my parents place. I was so ready to purchase the brushes and a an MSF, but there was WAY too many people . I was NOT going to wait. My Nordies pulls their collections out according to the book, so I'll just have to wait till the 27th.

Latest posts