Avant Mineralized Skinfinishes are up on website

SMMY

If you do a search for mineralized skinfinish on the MAC website, they are up and available for ordering.
smiles.gif

Edit:There up on gloss.com under their search engine too. I hope this helps someone out.

Wontpayretail23

Great and all but this is one product I'm going to have to see in person before I order so I can pick the correct shade.

BlahWah

I remember something about a smaller skunk brush coming out with it... or was I just too tired while reading? So many things to remember with all these stinking wonderful collections!

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
I remember something about a smaller skunk brush coming out with it... or was I just too tired while reading? So many things to remember with all these stinking wonderful collections!

Yeah but it comes out with the Studio Mist collection, in October, I think.

I am just excited that the brushes for this collection are permanent!

Lady_MAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs

That's awesome! I can buy the buffer at a later date.

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Yeah but it comes out with the Studio Mist collection, in October I think.

Right, that's what it is! And I'm glad about the brushes too - I want that buffer!

Sanne

I like it!!!

I still can't figure out what to use this stuff for... bronzer, powder, foundation...
th_dunno.gif

eco

OnaFyre:
today when i searched avante gold, that photo came up, and then when i made a post on here, the photo had changed to the gold lady. i was frustrated and tried looking at the code and eventually i just took a screenshot of the photo in another open window. now i cant find the pic on the mac site at all!

TM26

I wasn't planning on trying anyting from this line but the more I look at it the more I am curious. Are the minirealize skin finishes used as a foundation?

bozica

I am hoping I don't like these since I can imagine it's something I'd go through pretty quickly and they're LE and all. Plus my wallet will be a lot happier if I don't like them
smiles.gif

GreekChick

The Mineralize Skinfinishes are like finishing powders that you can use to take away the shine, contour, add a subtle glow, highlight, etc...There are no glitters and dont shimmer all that much, theyre just a *bit* glowy..This collection will release 3 Brushes: the 182 buffer kabuki brush, the 184 fan brush (like the 187 but in a fan brush) and the 187......
The mini 187 everyone is talking about will be released with the Studio
Mists collection, also featuring another brush that doesnt exist yet...
Hope that helped...

Latest posts