Aveda Concept Salons

JunkaLunk

Okay, so I'm dying to get my hair cut asap. I live in Vegas and I never really have gotten my hair cut here, only twice but at random places. So I was wondering if any of you have gone to an aveda salon and if you liked it and what not. Thanks in advance.

prppygrl69

im gonna go to aveda institute for cosmetology school.so they better be!!! seriously tho they are great i reccomend them

lover*

I've never gotten my hair done there, but in general they're pretty much awesome. Best eyebrow waxing I've ever gotten. I love how peaceful and natural their enviorment feels!

Julie

I love Aveda Salons! I have been going to one for almost 2 years. I always get compliments on my hair. Prior to Aveda I went to other well known salons and they damaged my hair really bad with bleach. My hair immediately started to heal once I went to my Aveda Salon. Their products are wonderful! I would definitely recommend going to one.
smiles.gif

koolkatz

I only go to Aveda hair salons. They're great =) And I find their hair colouring to be less damaging to my hair than other dyes.

more_please

I go to one & I love it! The hair color seems less damaging than conventional salons. It always smells great there, and the salon is so serene. I def recommend "waxing" there; they actually use sugar. I find that sugaring is kinder to my face than normal wax. Also, at the salon I go to (not sure about others), no one gets commission on product sales, so its more mellow & product recs are more honest.

JunkaLunk

OKAY, so i went to a salon down town and I LOVED IT! if anyone lives in vegas they should go to an aveda concept salon called upstage i think and the owner has been cutting hair for over 30 years he was so great. The staff was so friendly and I loved the atmosphere. I'll be going back there for my next cut