aveda is coming (has come) out w/ some new mu colours

orodwen

i can't remember the names off the top of my head but i can fill you in what the colours entail. also, the colours aren't out at our store yet & they're not online but some locations are offering them.

there's a dusty-pink nude lipshine, a warm & dusty terracotta-brick lipglaze, 2 new e/s duos (one peacock/purple the other deep gold/maroon), a dusty pink-rose e/s single, a dusty pink uruku lip-cheek accent, 4 new triple accent pencils to replace the discontinued one color plust two (i'm a huge fan of 1c+2 pencils), a smokey lavender (some shade of purple anyway) mascara & a new l/l. i think that's all of it. the newest formulation of petal essence colours (particularly the cheek colours) didn't work for me so i'm totally excited about the new uruku colour. these are my sort of colours.
smiles.gif

i received 1 gratis out of this. all of the team were offered any 1 of the triple accent pencils & i chose topaz taupe/heather. the taupe is identical to chai in the green tea/chai 1c+2 (that i said were disc.) so fortunately i can continue w/ the eye look that i love achieving w/ that pencil. the heather shade is a slightly metallic (not quite shimmery. certainly not frosty.) reddish shade w/ hints of cool & warm. very wearable. i love it.
greengrin.gif

thanks for reading!
fluffy.gif